Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 08a - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 21st Nov 2005 at 10:00 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM by plasticbox : Updated cross-reference

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 5:04 AM
This house is great girl
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:09 PM
i have all your houses! You should get yourself a little website, or somewhere so we can keep updated, I know I missed a few with all the downloads here, thats what I do with my objects; post them here for download, but have a place where I can update! If your interested and need some help, give me a shout...
LOVELY!

Nicola
x x x

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 3:08 AM
Your houses are great keep up the good work
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nicolafred
You should get yourself a little website, or somewhere so we can keep updated

Yes I've thought about that too (I have a whole neighbourhood full of starter houses, so there's a few more to come =). But I want it all to be on mts2, I really like this site and I think it's great to have everything in one place. Maybe I can post an index thread somewhere.

Or maybe the "Click here" link under "Creator details" (top left of this page) is enough anyway. You should get a list of all my uploads ... no descriptions or classification or anything, just thumbnail + title, but it's there if you want to use it.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:38 PM Last edited by Nicolafred : 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Yes I've thought about that too (I have a whole neighbourhood full of starter houses, so there's a few more to come =). But I want it all to be on mts2, I really like this site and I think it's great to have everything in one place. Maybe I can post an index thread somewhere.

Or maybe the "Click here" link under "Creator details" (top left of this page) is enough anyway. You should get a list of all my uploads ... no descriptions or classification or anything, just thumbnail + title, but it's there if you want to use it.

All my creations are on mts2, I link to them so people can download them here, it also brings some new people to mts2, I just like to keep a website so that people can subscribe to my mailing list and get news on me and my creations, that way people dont have to keep checking here for my uploads, I suppose the profile system works aswell! :bandit:
Like i said though, if you ever do change your mind, im all up for helping you set up!

Nicola
x x x

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nicolafred
im all up for helping you set up!

Thanks for the offer =)
Scholar
#8 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:19 PM
This house looks great, thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:55 AM
thank you