Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easel that matches Maxis piano! *REQUEST*

by My-date-sings Posted 27th Nov 2005 at 9:14 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 2:29 PM by -Maylin-

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:34 PM
Thanks! Could you make any other matching items - like curtains that pull their colors from couches and bedding (including custom content)? I know Windkeeper has made some items like that before, but she tends to make things for TSR rather than here. Thank you for this!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:50 PM
Looks great. I agree with Freetobejulie, you should make more objects with matching colors, maybe even recolor the piano to go with the original easel.
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 9:52 PM
Thanks for this, very nice idea! I like things to match in my homes...so any more would be greatly appreciated!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 10:48 PM
I'm very glad you've done this...definately a shade that I've been missing.
Thank you!

UPDATE Nov '11: Beacon Falls & Maple Valley are custom TS2 neighborhoods with storylines, add-on families & lots. The Beacon Falls Blog has separate business & vacation subhoods & Maple Valley's Blog has a separate university subhood. All have been fixed using Mootilda's HoodChecker.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:16 PM
thank you for this! I always hated that light-coloured easel... totally doesn't match anything!! Now it does... and it will kinda match the darker coloured desks as well, or at least better than the original LOL

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 5:14 AM
Wow! it looks so much better now!
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:06 PM
Thanks so much! It drives me crazy that the origionals didn't match. The set will make it look so much more polished and classy. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freetobejulie
Thanks! Could you make any other matching items - like curtains that pull their colors from couches and bedding (including custom content)? I know Windkeeper has made some items like that before, but she tends to make things for TSR rather than here. Thank you for this!

Julie =)

I'll play around with some stuff and see what I come up with.. As you say, cutains who matches couches (in pattern or just a plain colour?) and amybe a whole set..
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 12:06 AM
Yea! I may not have been the one who asked, but I love my "creative" studys to match!

It's a Terri Clark thing...you wouldn't understand

Terri Clark\ter-e\klark n. party startin', guitar slingin', hillbilly rockstar.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 4:00 AM
Thanks so much for responding to me. Matching sets also sound great, but what I was actually thinking of are objects that pull their textures from existing items. For example, when most creators make a new bedframe, when you place the bed in your game you see all the bedding that comes with the game and any other bedding sets you've downloaded. Windkeeper has made some objects, like curtains, a lamp and a few other things I think, but I would love to see more. Thanks so much! I hope I explained this more clearly - it seems simple, but it's a little hard to explain.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:33 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Can't wait to see an easel that actually matches something else in my game.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:27 PM
yeah thanks so much!
i like dark wood in mi sims house better than lightwood (tho i use both) and im glad mi easel will finally match mi piano and room... and floor.. and desk... ok. lol!
thnx again

-cc

SHH guys.. carlys sleeping!
Kristy is mi peep!