Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Outdated* Skeleton Skin Pack V2.5 (more Clothes - more Hairs - more Features)

by Drachenfels Posted 29th Nov 2005 at 9:02 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 11:34 PM by Drachenfels : *Outdated*

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 9:14 PM
scary lol

wassup
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM
I like it... but does that mean the skeletons give birth to full-skinned children? lol. this is very cool. thanks

boomchicka
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by P1rat3
I like it... but does that mean the skeletons give birth to full-skinned children? lol. this is very cool. thanks

Yeap... excact that. Babys from Skeleton are normal pink Babys. But i will expand this Set if possible for Babys too.
Actual i started to creat the Skeleton Skin (and MESH) for Toddlers.
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 9:59 PM
Thank you again.

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Banned
#6 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 10:38 PM
Thanks, now my grim reeper sims dont have to diet more, when they go in a swimsuit!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 10:49 PM
yay :nod: :nod: :baloons: :moose: :skull: :skull: :skull:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 11:10 PM
You make this better with every release, I love it! Thank you so much!~

Mickey
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 11:48 PM
Cool, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 12:50 AM
OMG! These are too cute! Can't wait to see more. Thanks so very much.

Kiss me! I'm Irish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:56 AM
Thanks for all your comments. I hope toddlers will be as well as you expect. I hope it take not too long to build them.

Until their Release have fun with the present Pack.
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#12 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 1:21 PM
Very nice work, congrats. Looking forward to keeping an eye on your creations and enjoying them.

:lion:
Deedee
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 1:58 AM
Sweet! I love the skin set. Thank you for posting your fine work
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 4:04 AM
yes babies and toddlers please!!! I really want to be able to have a full skeleton family. I want to make Marrow Bones of the Xanth series...heck I have begun toying with the idea of an entire xanth neighborhood with all the fantasy creations people are making...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:44 AM
Toddlers nearly finished... after some finetuning on the child meshes i upload them. You can find a 1. Screeny in the Snapshot Section of this Thread.

I hope i get ready latly this day or tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:53 PM
OK, I am too excited to wait, what is coming after the skeletons?????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
OK, I am too excited to wait, what is coming after the skeletons?????

After the skeletons??? hmmm... Its still some work left at the Skeletons. But you are right. I think i will try to design more scarry Stuff around the Skeletons. And after that... dont know. On the other Hand i got some interesting requests here like the Skeleton Maid from Sims 1 Magic.

For now i released the Skin Pack V3 with Toddler supported. Next will be Skeleton Baby i think.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:15 AM
I think the skeletons are vary cool!! Can you mack more cloths for them Like maby a Dress for the girls? Oh and can you explain how to mack the clothing I think it would be fun to give it a try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:26 PM
It is quiet easy to make clothe for them. I use for all Clothe the 2 Part Way. The Every Day Top Clothe contain the References to the Skeleton (It is allway´s shown completly not only at Top section of the Sim) For the Bottom i use a Full Body Clothe and only alter the Material Definition (For making the Skin Transparent) and the Property Set (For making the Bottom overrieding full Body)

Best take a look with SimPE in these 2 Files

drachis-universal-tf-skeleton-top.package (this File is not needed to build new, you can use it with all your Bottom Creations)
5f9a89fc_tf-skeleton-black-dress.package

Feel free to use the Material Definitions and the Property Sets for your Own Creations.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:08 AM
cool it verry cool :gidea:
Scholar
#21 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 7:33 AM
I like,,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:01 AM
the skeleton outfit just showed up in my game once! it said every outfit is now in create a family! And theres a deleted hairdo that was supposed to come with the university thing. its al gross, its a hairdo gone wrong! LoL
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 12:51 AM
i dosnt work!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 3:57 AM
omg i love this it it so cool and funny i downloaded it and i was like woahhhhhh!!!! adn i did the dances and woww... lol thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 5:51 PM
Love the work you've done on the skeletons. Great fun!