Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumble Roses: (4-character set) Reiko, Dixie, Aisha & Candy Cane *UPDATED*

by OsakaJoe Posted 9th Dec 2005 at 12:00 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 12:53 AM by Canoodle

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 4:54 PM
this is sooo cool, good job..
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:02 PM
HOLY cow they're hot

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:37 PM
I was wondering how soon it would be till we saw some skins of these girls. I dig them, just sucks I find out the hard way don't have the Yuna hair ( I have it for Poser but not for the sims) and go to the site with it and it's gone.

That and the Aisha as Showbiz I can't get to work for my copy (does it need nightlife or do I need to figure out how to get to the adult section?)

Other then that though I dig these alot.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 6:28 PM
The game screenshots and the Sims2 screenshots are so close it's amazing! Great work!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 6:32 PM
Oh I love that game, thanks for the hot models. :p
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:08 PM
Coooooool!Super!очень красиво!And Russia forever!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:26 PM
are you going to make becky shes my fav of the characters

dear humanity we regret being alien #$@%#@ we regret comming to earth and we most certainly regret the core just blewup our riggidy @$$ fleet
hoo rah!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Liokaiser
I was wondering how soon it would be till we saw some skins of these girls. I dig them, just sucks I find out the hard way don't have the Yuna hair ( I have it for Poser but not for the sims) and go to the site with it and it's gone.

That and the Aisha as Showbiz I can't get to work for my copy (does it need nightlife or do I need to figure out how to get to the adult section?)

Other then that though I dig these alot.

* I fixed the link to the Yuna hair, so it should be working now.

* To access the adult section to get the UK1967 mesh for Aisha, click on "User Tools" then "Edit Profile". there will be a tickbox option that ill allow you to enter the adult section. Of course, you have to be of the correct age for your location and all that sort of stuff.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 10:01 PM
Wow!!! It s so wonderfull !!! My favorite is Aisha! She is so sexy... Great job! Thanksss
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 11:03 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is as close as I can get, since you didnt get to see me jump up and down with excitement!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:11 AM
Oh wow. Thank you Thank You Thank You
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:17 AM
Good job! I never played the game, but you made some cool outfits. The cowgirl might look even more like the original if you try a mesh from the talented Warlokk also on this site.
Instructor
#14 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:42 AM
OOOOOOOH SNAP!!! I thought TB was gonna do these lovely Chicas!! Looks like you beat him to the punch!! Awesome job...and Likeness!!! Downloading Now!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 7:45 AM
sorry im realy slow at this stuff
after i down load it and install the girl how can i play them in the game i cant find the custom content place or file what ever its how can i choose her in the actuall nightlife game pls help
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:04 PM
Awsome!

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:46 PM
I have nightlife and I couildn't install them - it says I need EP data that is not installed... any idea's ????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luvpixie
I have nightlife and I couildn't install them - it says I need EP data that is not installed... any idea's ????

You most likely also need University.

"Than" is a conjunction or preposition used in unequal comparisons; "then" is (usually) an adverb indicating time or consequence. Be careful not to confuse them: something is bigger than something else; something happens then.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:58 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:16 AM Last edited by trancejeremy : 12th Dec 2005 at 5:42 AM. Reason: Be clearer
Very cool. I just got the original Rumble Roses (really cheap now) and wow, what a sleazy game (but in a wonderful, wonderful way). Definitely full of interesting characters and I was going to make sims based on them. This saves me a lot of trouble. Reiko is especially good, your sim version is almost identical to the one in the game, but they are all very good.

I think the gothic lolita (?) mesh from aardvark (?) might be more apropriate for Candy Cane's outfit, though. (Not a complaint; just an observation, that's what I was going to use to try to make it), since the skirt is sort of angled out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:53 AM
The Gothic Lolita "space boots" don't match Candy Cane's heeled boots. I think heeled boots are pretty important for this character.

"Than" is a conjunction or preposition used in unequal comparisons; "then" is (usually) an adverb indicating time or consequence. Be careful not to confuse them: something is bigger than something else; something happens then.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:38 PM
very nice i luv em
their better than others i've seen over the net
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:09 AM
That has to be my favorite game of all time even though the voice acting sucks. And isn't it weird that you just happeng to make all my favorite characters too? *hugs* Thanks You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whenever I want you
all I have to do
is dream....
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 5:07 AM
Man they r freakin hot ties all of them

Blacky
Scholar
#25 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 5:28 AM
whoo I like rumble rose ^_^, very neat costume, awesome remade for the sims.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 2