Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paintings For Troubled Teens

by goodandgone Posted 10th Dec 2005 at 5:32 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 3:41 PM by goodandgone

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:43 PM
I really like everything you do, and these pictures are really good.Thanks, again
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:45 PM
They're great...I know a particular teen of mine who will LOVE them! ^w^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 4:21 AM
Ya know, the first pic second painting kinda looks like hilary duff! HA!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 4:25 AM
great, they look simply great! lilbaby1313, i like a lot your avatar.

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:50 AM
Oh awesome! ^_^ You know I always love your work! You rawk! Thank you soo much *hugs and kisses for doing the best painting recolors* Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 8:12 PM
*drooooool* me kinda like
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:32 AM
this looks nice thanks

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:22 AM
I have two of those on my favourites list on Deviant Art. I am far too poor to order prints of them myself, so my angsty teenagers can have them.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liegenschonheit
I have two of those on my favourites list on Deviant Art. I am far too poor to order prints of them myself, so my angsty teenagers can have them.

Just think how much wall space you'd need for all your favourite pictures! At least this way, someone in the family can benefit. I think out of all the pictures I've found during my searches, 'The Pretty Baa Lambs' is just about my favourite.