Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neuschwanstein Castle

by GodlyAce Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 5:31 AM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:19 PM
I´m the first! I hope It will be working with my sims, because I don`t have any expansion pack.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:53 PM
That is amazing, I knew what it was even before I saw the name. We were there a couple of years ago and it was just beautiful. Thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:54 PM
W-O-W! This is castle enough for any greedy or dreamy type sim. Thankyou so much!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 8:12 PM
This is amazing, cheers.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:40 PM
Wow! I don't believe this. Neuschwanstein Castle! So awesome? Are the rooms true to the 'real-life' castle?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:54 PM
YES! snow whites castle! thank you thank you thank you! I have this in a 3D puzzle...yay

"It's going to look pretty good then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."
--Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
http://daydreamer.comicgenesis.com
#8 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 10:14 PM
I do not have any expansion pack, and when I tried to download it, it would not install because it said it has expansion pack material in it. I really think this is a neat castle, but if you could fix this, or upload one with out expansion content, that would be great!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 10:19 PM
No way!!!I can't beli....there's no way this is possible!!!This gotta be a dream!!! :gonemad:
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 11:51 PM
Awesome job. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:38 AM
Oh my goodness! How long did this take you? It's absolutely amazing!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:26 AM
I'm simply a sucker for castles!!! I really love some of the ideas you have in this castle. Very nice addition to my many castles, thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:38 AM
Very beautiful quality work, as usual, Ace

Depression is anger without enthusiasm
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:49 AM
Wow is not nearly enough! How in the world did you do it? I can barely use foundations, haha. You must be a master builder!

Kiss me! I'm Irish
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:00 AM
It`s breathtaking! I love it :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 4:28 AM
Wow...I must say that everyone of your truly gratifying and meaningful words made my week! You don't know how much it means to me to read such positive, rewarding, and awesome comments like all of yours were. So thanks so much.

Also, it took me around 4 hours to make (I'm a pretty quick builder), the rooms are similar but not exact to the original (as I could not find any interior pics), I'm sorry I can not upload it without the exp. because my game will crash, and thanks again for such wonderful comments!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 6:03 AM
This is simply exquisite! My Dad has painted this castle and I've always admired and really think that you have done such a good job! Must have taken you nearly as long to do this as they did to make the original castle! Congratulations on a job magnificently done!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:02 AM
OMG wow this is really nice .. Only 4 hours wow you are quick it takes me 4 hours to build a simple one bedroom .. seriously... Thanx for sharing!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:11 AM
You are truly the master of the universe. I commend you.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:14 AM
An EXCELLENT job!! This really is very nice, I can't wait to try it in the game! Thanks for sharing!!

"Mozart is sunshine" Antonin Dvorak (1841 - 1904)

See my other creations at
Simnuts Creations - Sims 3
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:18 AM
this is brilliant it mustt have taken hours to complete its so realistic .wow
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 7:26 AM
I came on to this site just to request this!!! You must be clairvoyant!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 8:58 AM
mmm... Fantastic, I was been this summer in that castle and make me think we need more lakes in our sim neighboorhood (sorry dont'know how to write, you've understand) cause there are many arund the real castle
Stupid people are stupid
#24 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:38 PM
And another amazing home. Love it as all your homes Ace .
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:00 PM
*gasps*
It's truly wonderful. I love castles and this is the one of my dreams! Thank you ever so much for this download!!!!! :valentine
Page 1 of 3