Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 30 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 17th Dec 2005 at 3:42 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 7:19 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:58 PM
nice house plastic.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:16 AM
jms >>> It's very nice
Yeah, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:36 AM
Hey Plastic, I love your houses so much but one thing is keeping me from D/L them! The fact that I dont have the EP! Is there anyway that you can make the houses but have them The Sims 2 (no EP's) capatible? Thanks.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Matt_Kenseth_05
Is there anyway that you can make the houses but have them The Sims 2 (no EP's) capatible? Thanks.

No. I have NL installed, and I'm not going to uninstall it. (Also, I'm not sure if this house wouldn't look a bit stupid with a 45° roof)

It's not hard to build though, if you take the screenshots as a "blueprint", so it might be worth rebuilding it for the base game. If anyone wants to do that, feel free to upload it. Please refer to this thread so that people get the context (and it would be good to PM me when it's up so that I can link to it as well).
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:11 AM
My grandparent sims love you!

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:00 PM
Thanks for this! I know it's four years too late, but the colors and simplicity are striking. I love the clean look.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:13 AM
thank you