Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Closet Bar - Female Clothes

by IndigoRage Posted 18th Dec 2005 at 1:31 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:44 PM by -Maylin-

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:31 AM Last edited by IndigoRage : 21st Jul 2006 at 1:01 AM.
Update: A bug has been found that effects only those with no expansion packs. A non-EP version will be released shortly.

Update(again): If you missed this in the male closet bar thread, I've reset this package to it's University-required form to resolve many aggrivating issues - the least of which being the misbehaving footprint (the footprint for this object would, after being placed, change it's shape to 2X2, instead of 1x2 for reasons still unknown, rendering it inaccessable to Sims, who would complain that the closet bar was in its own way).

Pax,
Indigo
Inventor
#3 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:37 AM
Nice thanks.
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:59 AM
Wonderful, again! Thank you so much.

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:05 AM
Thhankkk you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:13 AM
This is great, already using both the women's and men's closet bars, so thank you! Working just fine, and I appreciate not having to use those bulky Armoires and dressers.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:19 AM
Sweet! Thanks! May I suggest a silver or white bar for whatever new closet bar you come up with? (if you come up with one, which I hope you will so we can add even more variety to our closets)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:04 AM
Thank you! Will it work like a normal dresser?

um... yeah...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:06 AM
moonluck9 : Check the description above, but yes, it functions as a dresser.

~I
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:56 AM
OMG this is such a cute idea and object!!! I just adore this, why didn't something like this come with the game? It is so much more realistic to have closets! You rawk so hard! Thank you! ^_^
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:11 AM
Thanks this really is good I been doing closet with similiar things I seen but thsi is the best!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM
Cool! Thank you
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:48 AM
Thank you, thank you, now my walk-in-closets will look much more realistic. Before now I had my closets lined with different sized dressers. :sadpanda: Oh! The possibilities!! :spin: :agree: :elephant: Where did you get the floor length mirriors?
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:55 AM
They're in the game... ^0)
Scholar
#15 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:57 AM
This is so cool! I always want to make closests but have nothing to put into them. Now I do, thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:17 AM
cool !!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:19 AM
I don't know whats wrong. I don't have either EP and I can not get these to show up in my game. Anyone else having this problem??? What section did you put them in ? Deeme
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:08 PM
Ur Closets bars are very well done! A+++! And to those of you who have problems, I have all the expanision packs and this closet bar works fine. So, uhh....I wonder what is wrong it yours. Any way, Thanks! ~~Ken~~

Well, I've got a bad feeling about this
I've got a bad feeling about this (To H*** with you and all your friends, it's on.)
I'm commin over but it never was enough
I thought it through, and my worst brings out the best in you.

^MUSIC IS MY LIFE

x.Ken Knockout.x [[.Is a Racecar Driver.]]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:02 PM
Deeme : They can be found under Dressers, as that is their function. If you can't find them there, send me a PM and let me know you're still having trouble, and I'll see if I can't resolve it for you.

skystars5 : The floor-length mirrors came with Nightlife, I *think*. There are, however, other full-length mirrors available that are non-EP objects. Check the downloads here and you should find some.

Pax,
Indigo
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:06 PM
Finally!!!!

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:12 PM
Thanks so much! This is just what I needed
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:31 PM
I just adore these!! I too have been making walk-in closets for a long time and have been in need of this! But my pc is in the shop right now so as soon as I get it home I will download them. Thank you in advance!

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 2:21 AM
Default Sweetness
thankyou I appreciate your creativity
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 6:59 AM
Creative very nice addition i love things that bring real life to life...:S

Froandpick,Etherus,Fresh2Def The Many Faces of Moi
Check out this forum:
REAL SIMS 2
Test Subject