Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Big Adult Meshes **UPDATED**

by Zenman53186 Posted 26th Dec 2005 at 4:54 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2006 at 6:43 PM by Zenman53186

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:06 AM
Merry Christmas to you and this is great!!! I can choose for my women to be either or and it wouldn't go against any of the clothes I already downloaded to this point. Super!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:25 AM
Zenman, you rock. Any plans for slightly bigger sizes? I love the variety in body types.
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:47 AM
Very nice work.. I have to check these out in my game. Any thoughts on maybe including some of the adult male meshes in the project?

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:47 PM
Hiya, roxxy. You know, I'm not as confident in being able to create an attractive male body. I've studied female bodies fairly extensively , but haven't put quite as much time into the male side of things. However, I'll make a stab at it and you can tell me if I've succeeded.

Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:33 PM
Zenman, you're my hero. Well one of my favourite artists. Thanks for all these new bodies. I have every confidence that you will create some beautiful men as well.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Inventor
#7 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zenman53186
Hiya, roxxy. You know, I'm not as confident in being able to create an attractive male body. I've studied female bodies fairly extensively , but haven't put quite as much time into the male side of things. However, I'll make a stab at it and you can tell me if I've succeeded.

I understand where your coming from as the female form is visually everywhere even advertising dog food. LOL

But there are plenty of people here that would give constructive critique and considering the quality of your work I think you would be fairly sucessful. Seriously anything is better than what we have at this point.

The bodybuilder meshes are nice, but it's still not realistic enough for general average males. It's a nice addition but we need more variety.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 10:50 PM
AWESOME!! now the teen one can grow up into an adult. Boobylicious and bootylicious hehe, now i can make a sim of my sister. Hope to see the body up for YA and elder. Keep up the awesome work
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 5:55 AM
Now, that's an amazon *something my Uncle said about Donna from that 70's show* because she was full figured and tall.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:28 AM
It's a pleasure to have your sims on my game big or fit they look terrific thanks a lot
irmgard