Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

J.R. Modern

by kollormn Posted 27th Dec 2005 at 3:19 AM - Updated 28th Dec 2005 at 1:50 AM by kollormn

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:28 AM
very nice ..........thank you for sharing

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:28 AM
This house is nice. Small but cute. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 2:11 AM
Thank you for your comments :nod: This is only my second upload to Mod The Sims 2 so I'm still kinda new at this.

-kollormn-

The Sims 2 rox my sox off!!!

MySim Page: Link
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:12 AM
very very nice
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
wow. Finally a mordern house, thanks alot. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 7:11 AM
Which folder do I save houses to because they're not showing up in my game after i extract them in the downloads folder? So, which is it?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tay_jay04
Which folder do I save houses to because they're not showing up in my game after i extract them in the downloads folder? So, which is it?

try to double click the file tay_jay04...since its sim2pack file...it will automatically install it for you...:D...nice house by the way Kollormn...:D...keep it up...!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:53 AM
Hello !

Do I need only klick here : J.R. Modern.Sims2Pack

Or, have I to klick there to : (Q-XPress Install) (View custom content)

I Hope you can help me , early !

Cu !
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:08 PM
it's just not my style
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 12:26 PM
Funny, i noticed the mirrors in your game really give a reflection. Mine don't. They just look all blue and ugly. Is that something I can adjust in my game?

And another thing: making a pool with a shape like yours, is the moveobjects-cheat involved, because I just don't seem to be able to make shapes like these.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 1:40 PM
mariskasim: in the options on the sims game you can choose to turn your reflections on or off

this house is simply wonderful! I must download it now!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:30 PM
Thank you all very much for leaving such nice comments! jonath: I'm sorry you don't really like this style of house :sorry:

Originally I forgot to add another picture of the front of the house, so all you can see from the screenshots is one side! I'm trying to get the other side approved but it's taking quite a while, so sorry about that as well.

-kollormn-

#14 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:49 PM
This is a very nice house but i had a problem. When i downloaded it and started the game it went by fine until i tried to access it in the Lots Catalog. It started freezing and then finally crashed. But other than that,from the pics, it looks very nice.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by death_childxx
This is a very nice house but i had a problem. When i downloaded it and started the game it went by fine until i tried to access it in the Lots Catalog. It started freezing and then finally crashed. But other than that,from the pics, it looks very nice.

Hmm...well that's really odd! I had just reinstalled the game before I built this house so it doesn't have any custom content at all...well I'm sorry it didn't work for you :sorry:

-kollormn-

Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:27 PM
How do i install it ?
I really love it ,but i have no idea
Theorist
#17 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:17 AM
THANK YOU!! It is so wonderful This is something I would make my self for my sims.
Thanks again.

Question though, does it just go into my downloads folder?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:54 PM
1 question,does it req any ep.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 5:47 PM
To install click J.R. Modern.Sims2Pack and choose "Save" and save it where ever you want it. Then go to where you saved it and just double-click the file. It should install automatically.

And it required University and Nightlife.

-kollormn-

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:08 PM
thanx for this nice house. my single romance sims will think it's perfect.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mariskasim1980
Funny, i noticed the mirrors in your game really give a reflection. Mine don't. They just look all blue and ugly. Is that something I can adjust in my game?

And another thing: making a pool with a shape like yours, is the moveobjects-cheat involved, because I just don't seem to be able to make shapes like these.

The Reflection of the mirror affected by 2 things...one...just like AmandaPanda1988 said...you could either turn your reflection on or of in the option...two...the reflection is generated by VGA card that support Dir X 8.1 or above...alse known as shader...so make sure your VGA card had support it...and about the pool...if you've Nitghlife EP...you could create such a pool without a problem...:D...hope this could help...
Field Researcher
#22 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kollormn
To install click J.R. Modern.Sims2Pack and choose "Save" and save it where ever you want it. Then go to where you saved it and just double-click the file. It should install automatically.

that's right..:D...and it is need University and Nightlife EP...since the house have non-simetris pool...that's indicates that's Nightlife EP is needed...and its also the answer for death_childxx's problem about the crash...and to kollormn...i think you should check the "Game Compatibility" of this thread bro'...cause your thread're mention that the house is compatible to all The sims2 game...just in case of someone colud be missunderstood...:D..hope this could help...and keep on upload bro'...:D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:08 AM

Great. So it will crash my game (again ) if i install it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 8:21 PM
Great one
thnx
Instructor
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
Thank you all very much for leaving such nice comments! jonath: I'm sorry you don't really like this style of house :sorry:

Y'know, Jonath left a narsty comment about my house, too. What's up with that? People could at least leave constructive criticism, or just download a different house, if they don't like the style.

Anyway, kollormn, don't let 'em get you down! Keep building :D
Page 1 of 2