Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Esperanza Silva

by Elyssa Posted 1st Jan 2006 at 4:30 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2006 at 6:16 PM by angel f

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:15 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:30 AM
thank you for the sim... but why bother giving us something that we have to pay for to get what we see... doesn't make sense...

but again.. thank you..
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 10:50 AM
She is beautiful, thank you for sharing her!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 12:03 PM
I agree with ajohn12345.. i don't know why u show us something that maybe we can't have..
Anyway she is beautiful, good job.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
Agree with both of you, I hate when people show donation hair, since I can't have it...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:46 PM
Umm...a lot of people have donation hair in their game and show them on the sims they make. I happened to have that one, and since I am in a contest, I used the contest photos.

Sorry if you don't like donation hair. There is a lot of nice free hair out there. The majority of the hair is free in my game, I just happened to like peggysims new donation hairstyles

Thanks to all who downloaded.

Oh and she doesn't really use the blush freckles. That was for Ginger, sorry. Hee hee my grandmother would be proud to be in the Miss Sim Earth LOL I 'll have to tell her
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 3:26 PM
ah well... I can always copy and paste her in paint and hang her on my wall

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:33 PM
Wow she's beautiful!

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:06 PM
Very Goregous Sim!
Thank You Elyssa!

Where can I find the Red Dress From?? Is it included w/ the Download??

~brittneyleigh~
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:28 PM
Elyssa, the site where the lipstick is from is Samba Sims.
Here is the link: http://naaba.free.fr/english/index_english.htm
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:27 AM
Oh thank you so much Rainncandy!

The red dress isn't included, I'm sorry! I try to pacakge as little custom content as possible, because I don't keep track of who allows what. The dress can be downloaded here along with a blue version, and a few silky versions besides

http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.co...sets/?ID=247228
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:50 AM
err.. what's the point of downloading this sim if we have to download every single custom content? so stupid.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:15 AM
Default Silva!
Silva? OMG that's my last name!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annehboo
err.. what's the point of downloading this sim if we have to download every single custom content? so stupid.
]

You dont HAVE to download every single custom content, just use your own! Geez...someone puts up a Sim for download and this is how you show your "gratitude". If you dont like it, dont download it.

As for the donation hair issue, its not a crime to have donation hair and show them in pictures. Once again, if you are not happy with it, just dont come into the thread, nobody is forcing you.

Thanks Elyssa, I love her!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:47 AM
nice sim Elyssa, but i think there is another site like peggy's that is a totally free asian site also that make the most dynamic hair meshes i have ever seen. So people listen i am looking for the link for that site now, and when i find it will be sure to provide you with the link .....ok....Once again thanks Elyssa she really is beautiful...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:30 AM
Wow she is soooo pretty, Nice job. Plz Keep Creatin

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:31 AM
Thanks you guys Glad that you all enjoyed her

As for why I don't package the custom content with her, I don't know which sites allow you to upload their content and which don't. A lot of them didn't use to allow it, and some have changed their rules. I provide a list so if you want that content, its there for you. You mostly download a sim for the bone structure anyway You can dress her up however you want.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:54 AM
I Just Say Wow!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:29 PM
i loved it but I really hate the DONATION parts! however the sim is perfect! i adored her! my sim will kidnap her

Take a look at me now, there's just an empty face..

See my works, click here.