Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Moatland - Tiny Terrain (3)

by Loverat Posted 1st Jan 2006 at 3:16 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:52 AM
I love it. I wasnt planing on making a new neighborhood in my game but now I have to becuse I must use this in my game. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:45 AM
lush i love this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:49 AM
Wow thank you for sharing it is amazing perfect for a fairy tale view =) thanks again
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:50 AM
wow, I bet my sims can't wait to move to that place! Thank you

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:37 PM
another one...!!!....it's awesome...!!!...thanks again...!!! :jig:...new neighbourhood...!...new neighbourhood...!...new neighbourhood...!...new neighbourhood...! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:59 PM
wow, it's really beautiful! great work!

www.butterflysims2.cjb.net for some great downloads for your sims world!
www.sims2realtors.com for houses!
~*~*I LOVE Figure Skating*~*~
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:38 PM
WoW thank you very much! great work, my sims got a new neighbourhood!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:02 PM
Thank you for this new neighborhood. With Downtown as another option for sims to live, the large neighborhoods are not necessary. I really like this.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:56 PM
I love these! I got all three of them. I, like you, hate the huge, sprawling neighbourhoods. These are so perfect!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:15 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you loverat!!! i so love these smaller hoods! awesome work.

Apparently, the knight in shining armor who was supposed to sweep me off of my feet got lost in the woods.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:48 AM
This will make a great neighborhood. Thank you very much for this lovely terrain, Loverat.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:19 AM
Very nice! Thank you! Can`t wait to use it :-)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:05 AM
Thank you so much!! Such a pretty little neighborhood... it's the perfect size for my computer. :D
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:13 PM
Thanks a lot for all the small terrains, I really don't like playing big ones.

Retired from Simming
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:33 AM
Looks almost like the Besaid Island.

But speaking of which, can you please make me a neighborhood with a curved shore and the forest behind it? I would really like it for the city of Luca, if you don't mind. :flamer:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 1:28 PM
This is very nice. I wondered if it were possible for you to make the same neighbourhood but with no mountains surrounding the 'town'. I enjoy building properties right at the edge of a cliff with a view of the water and cannot find many neighbourhoods that allow this. It would be much appreciated.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 7:27 PM
Need Further Instructions
I love the idea, and your creations. I hope you continue, and I'm considering buying SC4 just so I can design my own neighborhoods. Thanks.

My problem is that I couldn't get it to load. Yes it is in the SC4 folder.

I add a new neighborhood. I get to the screen to add a new template. Here I get a bit confused. Which template should I load? Then we come to the naming and description screen. I type in MiniMoatland, and it loads the sample template I chose and not your neighborhood.
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#19 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:58 PM
Loverat, this neighborhood is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing it

Abakan, when you click "Create Custom Neighborhood", a list pops up. You need to select "MiniMoat Land" from that list, then click Next. Then give it a name (it can be any name), and choose "desert", "lush", or whatever terrain type that you want it to be.

Then when you click Next again, the new neighborhood will load.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 7:22 PM
Great Job
Just wanted to add my thanks for the smaller neighborhoods.

I can play the bigger ones with no problems but actually prefer these.

Makes going back and forth between families much easier as well.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM
Waaaoooo!! This land is marvelous!! thank you very much!!!!!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:25 AM
Yay guys I am glad you like this and the others =) I am finishing off a lot today - then will work on some more minis - got some mini downtowns in the works and will make a modded version of this with no surrounding mini mountains =)

SC4 is an utter cow to work with but I am slowly gettin the hang of it!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:18 AM
I need more terrains for my game. I am so bored of the ones I have now but I just figured out how to download and put them in my game. Thanks so much and I love the fairy tale feel.

MTS ROCKS...
Scholar
#24 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:50 PM
Thank you so much for this; Like the small 'hood, as I've come to believe that "smaller is better" as far as lots/houses in S2 go (for me,anyway).
Really liking the layout, But then,I've liked everything you've ever done!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:26 PM
This hood is realy cool!I download it!
Page 1 of 2