Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leonesse AV/SS by request

by Leonesse Posted 8th Jan 2006 at 8:15 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:39 PM by angel f

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:54 PM
you mean everything is in the package? thanks!!!

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:05 PM
ANLfanatic- i think only the clothes eyebrows and eyeliner are in the package. the skintone and hair must be downloaded separetly.

This sim is very very pretty! thanks for uploading her
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:10 PM
awsome!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:28 PM
Wow! She's really beautiful! Thanks.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:33 AM
AmandaPanda is right. The skintone and hair are not included.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:40 AM
I love it! Leonesse Can you create Donna (Laura Prepon ) one of the star in That 70 Show. I love that show, and this sims you create make me remeber her. Can you ? Is Ok if you cant, I know you guys are very busy.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:12 AM
:bigwave:
PRETTY

Is she the Sims for your avatar?

In Deviant Art...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:58 PM
This is a very interesting face. Looks like someone you can come across in a street. Thank you.
#10 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:35 PM
Great work, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:57 PM Last edited by Rocas Faol 777 : 9th Jan 2006 at 4:00 PM. Reason: HEY!!
Greetings

Anyone besides me having trouble accessing http://www.peggysims2.net this morning? Can't access Louis' site either...hmmm. Normally I do not have any problem getting to either site. I will check back later.

She looks good though.

Happy Hunting
RF

EDIT: HEY!! The site works fine from my link above, but not from yours at the top. What's up with that? Getting the hair now. -rf

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:40 PM
Niny, that's because she is someone you could meet on the street... me! LOL!

You can see my pic at the MTS2 gallery and tell me how I did.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:46 PM
The top two links were not working but have been corrected.

Thanks Rocas Foal 777, for letting me know.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:18 PM
Awesome!! Thanks So Much!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 12:12 PM
pitty that the hair is donation, interesting face though
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leonesse
The top two links were not working but have been corrected.

Thanks Rocas Foal 777, for letting me know.

Not a problem sweetness.

It is a shame that hair mesh is donation only, I already belong to waaay too many sims pay sites. The amount of money we are expected to shell out for something that is not even close to real is insane. Yes I understand the effort and skill that goes in to this stuff, but I don't see anyone here complaining. If you get into modding (like I have recently done) then you should do it because it is enjoyable, for yourself and those who benefit. That's why I am attempting to make my way to creations I can share here.

Sorry for the rant in your thread sweetness, but it really irritates me that I can not have you in my game! LOL, I will eventually get the mesh and all will be well. This is excellent work, truly top notch. If you managed even a facsimile of a likeness, your mate is very lucky.

I especially like the detail of the ripped jeans. That is probably the best set of rippage I have seen yet. It does not look like someone cut it with a razor blade; it looks frayed and worn naturally. Those rips have taken time to develop. It is hard to tell without looking in Body Shop first to guess intent, but it appears that one worn area (almost circular) still has those thin worn out threads of denim still hanging onto life across the opening as if they are losing the struggle to pull the pants back together. Well they are.

Really excellent work…

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 7:25 PM
AmandaPanda and FionaSkye are right,

Quote: Originally posted by Leonesse
Niny, that's because she is someone you could meet on the street... me! LOL!

but in that case I guess the correct comment is that you are very beautiful ... :talk:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:37 PM Last edited by Leonesse : 11th Jan 2006 at 3:11 AM. Reason: add sentance
Rocas Faol 777, I am really sorry about the hair in pic being donation, but it is the closest thing out in simmy world that resembles my actual hair.

You can download though, because she is packaged with Maxis hair. Just replace it with whatever suites you.

Don't worry about the rant... I completely understand. I do agree with alot of what you've said. I think alot of people get anal over stuff that is created for a GAME for crying out load. However, I also understand that alot of time, effort, and talent go into some of the content.

At any rate, there is also alot of good quality, free hair here and at other sites that would look good as well. I could have used one of those and took another screenshot, but I stuck with what was in my avatar pic.

I hope you download her anyway. : )

Also, I really appreciate the compliment about the pants. Thanks. :guitar:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:39 PM
Ahh.... thanks Idris.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 5:23 AM
Ok, you convinced me

:: Kidnaps Leonesse ::
:: Wacks the "Thanks" button with a thrown stick as he runs off with her over his other shoulder ::

Happy Hunting
RF

Inventor
#21 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 3:44 PM
Unique and very cool Excellent work x