Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Here On GilliSims Isle! wwith Swimmable Sea

by Loverat Posted 14th Jan 2006 at 1:41 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM by Loverat : credit info edit

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:39 PM
This looks very nice.

Now known as CMW15
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:04 PM
Brilliant!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:19 PM
Impressive !!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:39 PM
This looks SO awesome, thank you! I was planning on making some Gilligan's Island sims months ago, but only got Gilligan's outfit finished before abandoning that project. I just might have to try again now that they have a GilliSims Isle all ready & waiting! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
HOLY COW!!! This is absolutely awesome!!!! Fantastic job!! I LOVE Gilligan's Island!! AWESOME!!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:35 PM
This looks awesome, I have got to try this out. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:59 AM
Rediculous.... rediculously good that is. That's a lot of work. Good job! A+

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:20 AM
This is FREAKIN' awsome!!! And this is why some people are good enough to become moderators and others are not. Great job!!!

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:49 AM
Thank you, another favourite childhood show brought to Simmy Life, awesome!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:24 AM
its beautiful!

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me because I'm popular.(MEANgirls)
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:09 AM
This looks great . One point The Professor had his own hut.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:44 AM
IT'S AMAZING NICE WORK!! *two thumps up*
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#14 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:13 AM
hahahaha I can sing the entire Gilligan's Island themesong. Now I have some sims to listen to me.... mwahahaha

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip
That started at this tropic port aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was---- *gets hit by the professor's coconut car*

There's always money in the banana stand.
Cult Leader
#15 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Violet_Placebo : 15th Jan 2006 at 4:28 AM.
Very nice work once again. Thanx for this LoveRat, your lots are very well made and spot on and I appreciate them being decorated and furnished, as that's the part that takes me too long when playing. Thankyou.

BTW- are you making anymore lots from Vampire: TM?
I'm still in love with your Confession club. I'd love to live in the Skyline apartment that Lacroix puts you up in Downtown, or The Haunted Mansion or hangout at the strip club where Velvet Velour works. God damn, maybe I should shut-up and try to make them (*shudders at the thought*) or not.
Anyway, keep up the great work and thanx again.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:54 AM
Hi guys and thanks!! I LOVE making beach lots :D

Fanseelamb! I so wanted to make the cast - I started doing the Sims thats no prob but a clothing maker I am not so it was too daunting! Instead I cheated and made them as they would if they cast it now (everyone gorgeous etc etc lol)

Cyberfish =) Ya know I tried and tried to find a pic of the actual camp because I couldn't remember if he did or didn't have his own hut! In the end I wimped out to having them all share coz at least that meant making one less hut hehe.

Violet_Placebo =) Thanks! Yeah I do want to make another Vamp Lot - and I was thinking the Haunted Mansion (god that place scared the absolute pee out of me playing with headphones on!) What I am gonna have to do I think is reinstall and get in there and take some screenshots - it was pretty kewl tho - I know the kitchen reminded me of The Shining hahah.

As an aside - I really want to change my name to Velvet Velour =(

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Cult Leader
#17 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
I know that place was uber freaky. I too played it with headphones and was expecting something in the room (reality) to come up from behind me and snatch me off my chair or something. The scariest part was finding my way through the hallways near th eend to get to the necklace, the lights keep blowing and I keep getting lost and stuff was flying everywhere....I had to down a vodka after that level to calm my nerves...lol
I'm gonna try and make the skyline apartment. I'm glad you chose to make the mansion, it's a great set and will look awesome as a sim house.
I'm sure their is a Elevator on here somewhere, if not the accension stairs would be cool.
Ok I'm rambling again.
Thanx again Velvet Velour.

Oh yeah, G'day from North Queensland.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 7:35 AM
Thankyou so much.....this is just absolutely beautiful.....i was just looking for something like this a couple of days ago......Thanks a whole bunch.....i love this...espeically since i'm too lazy to make something like it myself....just takes too much time...laughs

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 10:16 AM
amazing thankyou
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:21 PM
I absoluetly love it. You have done a fantastic job on it, and I just absoloutely love it. It is fantastic and looks beautiful. Keep up the wonderful work, hope to see more of it =D

willy wonka: "no, I wouldn't allow it- the taste would be terrible! Can you imagine Augustus flavoured chocolate coated Gloop? Ew...no one would buy it"
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#21 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:12 PM
Lots of fun! Now I've just got to get some sims rich enough to own it! :D

BTW, for your credits list:
piej_tropic_fiesta_total_mirror_newPE.package is by Piej:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/prof....php?mid=416638
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:05 AM
This is great. Glad you like making beach lots because I love playing them.

Tracy

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Field Researcher
#23 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 9:49 AM
I presume you did a hard work to post it here, especially for the objects and recolours !
I would like to be there, but my sims will have a good time here for sure!
Thank you so much.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#24 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM
I've never played a beach lot before! I love recreations of TV sets and scenes. Great job again, Loverat!!!

DDO
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:01 PM
Thanks you lovelies!

Echo thanks heaps for letting me know about piej - I hate not knowing who made something and if its worth keeping its worth crediting!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Page 1 of 2