Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Formal Dress

by PhantasyGurl Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 1:43 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2009 at 5:08 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:20 PM
This is adorable!! Great job!
Banned
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:45 PM Last edited by FireGirls : 20th Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM.
nice job thanks! :sprint:
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:46 PM
Phantasygurl that is just lovely little dress! Thank you :wave:

Sim Showroom - free high fashion site for your Sims

Sim Showroom Forum great community with skinning and build tutorials, competitions and exclusive downloads!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:22 PM
A really cute dress well done! Downloading now!
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:27 PM
Looks lovely, thank you very much ^_^

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:33 PM
I am working on Loads more now! I love this mesh!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:05 PM
Oh I love this mesh! Thanks. I can't wait to see more of them.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:42 PM
This is so cute! It looks like something I wore for Easter when I was younger! Thanx so much!

~xx~xx~ Just because I flirt doesn't mean I'm a hoe, unlike most girls I learn to say "no" ~xx~xx~

xxBrownSugahxx
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Gorgeous! Love the detail. Had to rate this as excellent since it's so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing this. If my daughter was still a little girl I would have bought this for her!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:36 PM
Oh, oh. It looks like that pretty pink dress I wore a few years ago (I am eleven) to a christening, of a distant relation's offspring. The christening itself was at the height of soporific, but I received a few compliments upon the dress. And the same goes to you, Phantasy-Gurl.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:20 AM
I love this because it looks like the kind of dresses I wore as a child. Very pretty!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Scholar
#13 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 2:55 PM
This Dress is Adorable! I Love the Details! It is So Soft, So Flowy, Really Beautiful! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!