Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*TESTERS WANTED* Teen Gakuran (new mesh)

by rence Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 8:28 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:17 PM
Thank you... I enjoy seeing new clothing meshes, especially for the males - Teen, Young Adult, and Adult. Good work on the design too!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:39 PM
Thanks a lot! and can you tell me by how much you need to scale down or up to convert a mesh to different ages, I would really appreciate it. Anyway this mesh is awesome! ^_^
Inventor
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:30 PM
Thank you for sharing this will be very useful! I really appriciate you sharing it with us! *excited*
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:36 AM
Thank you so much! Now I can start recoloring them for all my favorite Anime boys!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:35 AM Last edited by rence : 21st Jan 2006 at 7:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by denise_316
Thanks a lot! and can you tell me by how much you need to scale down or up to convert a mesh to different ages, I would really appreciate it. Anyway this mesh is awesome! ^_^

I use Modtool and already had the adult version saved in a scene. I imported a teen suit mesh into that scene and just scaled the mesh until it somewhat matched the other one, exported it out as an smd, and did the stuff in Meshtool.

Quote: Originally posted by FriendlyQuark
Thank you so much! Now I can start recoloring them for all my favorite Anime boys!

Looking forward to them. It would be nice if you could tell me where they will be located so that I can post links to them
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
thanks for the advice rence you're almost as awesome as your mesh ^_^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 3:22 PM
thank you! I thought I was gonna have to suffer having no school uniform for my teenage guys during the winter yay! awesome mesh love it!!
:D

Love and Light
I love making my sims dance LOL
my name is Ange76prkr view my youtube uploads
http://www.youtube.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:44 PM
Can you make one for toddlers and children too?