Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silky Purple Formal Dress For Girls!

by PhantasyGurl Posted 21st Jan 2006 at 12:17 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2009 at 5:10 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:41 AM
very beautifull...^-^
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:33 AM
Thank you - it's so cute and delicate.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:34 AM
Very pretty dress, thank for sharing! :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:22 AM
Thanks love it so pretty!
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:42 PM
very pretty - love the purple! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:48 PM
This is precious very little girlie
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:03 PM
i love it i wish that people made more clothes for toodlers and children male and female this will look great on my isabella sim thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baby_fox_cute
i love it i wish that people made more clothes for toodlers and children male and female this will look great on my isabella sim thanks

I adore making kids clothing. Truthfully, kids clothing to me is more fun to make. Therefore, I make more of that type. A lot more to come from me.

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:20 PM
I love the dress! It's soooo cute! But where did got the hair?

Hugs
// Nini
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 4:51 AM
SOrry, I forgot, Mini

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:59 PM
I Really Love this Little Dress! It is So Beautiful! It Reminds Me of When I was Small, My Parents always Bought My Sister & I Fancy Little Dresses for Easter... Thanks so Much for This!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!