Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tricorn Hat - Pirate pt. 4

by generalzoi Posted 21st Jan 2006 at 12:53 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 1:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:54 AM
dam thats realy good thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#3 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:58 AM
*very sad* Which one not included! SO SAD! You're totally awsome! I'm sad that I can share in all your awsomeness! :sadpanda: BUT! Thank you for sharing your awsomeness you've shared! I beyond appricate that! I just thought I'd complain to tell you how great your stuff is :moose: Thank you!
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
*very sad* Which one not included! SO SAD! You're totally awsome! I'm sad that I can share in all your awsomeness! :sadpanda: BUT! Thank you for sharing your awsomeness you've shared! I beyond appricate that! I just thought I'd complain to tell you how great your stuff is :moose: Thank you!
!._.!

The ribbon is in the texture image. You just have to edit the alpha image to see it. I just didn't think I should include the ribbon if I wasn't including the rest of the band of cloth.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:13 AM
I'm sooo sooo grateful for this! I have a particular sim outfit I'm working on that this would be perfect for. Just a question, is it possible to get the feather on the other side? Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:15 AM
Thank you sooo much for this! I've been waiting for someone to make a proper Pirate hat for adults. I think its so odd Maxis make pirate costumes for adults with no hat. Stupid Maxis. LOL!

This is awesome!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madamotaku
I'm sooo sooo grateful for this! I have a particular sim outfit I'm working on that this would be perfect for. Just a question, is it possible to get the feather on the other side? Thanks!

To get the feather on the other side would require another mesh. If you really need it I could do it, but it's not possible now.

Forum Resident
#8 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:57 PM
Maybe I should just put my thanx to you in my signature, lol! :wowsers:

Anywho, Looks great, blah blah blah, you're awesome, blah blah blah, Great work!, blah blah blah, you ARE FANTABULOUS!!!! :arghmaty:

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#9 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:44 PM
Fantastic!!! Thanks so much!
Instructor
#10 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:06 PM
Cool, perfect for my stories! Thanks

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Inventor
#11 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 5:40 PM
*salute* Thank you for filling in and any thing you want to make and up load! I think we will all be more then happy if you share! :moose: BUT! We/I also really appriciate anything you already have :moose: :o)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:17 PM
Bravo!!!! very well done, and it has alot of usages! Thank you Generalzoi thank you!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:45 AM
Bwahawhaw! This bodes very well with the 7th-Generation Vampire-Pirate family, the Bloodsails. Bravo! :skull:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:35 PM
Greetings

Awesome! I don't think I have come across one of these yet. It works with more than one/a couple hairstyles? That is pretty slick.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:04 PM
Nice my Pastafarian sims will thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:18 PM
^_^ Yay! Now we need someone to recolor a Red Mage version of this because the mesh is perfect for that!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:39 PM
Greetings

Rodolfo: Have you also created a FSM as a sim? I would think the whole floating above the ground thing, not to mention what a FSM looks like would have been nearly imposable to overcome. Yet somehow, I would love to see it!

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rocas Faol 777
Rodolfo: Have you also created a FSM as a sim? I would think the whole floating above the ground thing, not to mention what a FSM looks like would have been nearly imposable to overcome. Yet somehow, I would love to see it!

All it would take is a creative clothing mesh.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:41 AM
Pirate stuff! Oh boy!

Thank you, I enjoy being a pirate once and a while. :arghmaty:

Edit: The Pirate hat looks great btw.

Like a frozen banana...Long, hard, and icy!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 11:26 PM
a FSM sim would be awesome!

[COLOR=YellowGreen]it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 12:25 AM
Excellent craftsmanship, and thank you for uploading yet another awesome item for us pirates to love!

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
#22 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 8:40 AM
So great thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 3:06 PM
i luv this 1 so much...but will you maybe create a version of this for children and teen females, because i need one for a story! plsplspls
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 2:45 PM
Hi! I`d like very much to have this.
Do I download all 4 files, or do I have to chose betwin the tricorn and the tricorn extra?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th May 2011 at 9:36 AM
Thank you very much!
Page 1 of 2