Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muppet (My first Fairy Sim. No expansions needed)

by BlueIzumi Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 9:30 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM by BlueIzumi

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 10:07 PM
She partly resembles someone I know who also happens to be named Muppet. She's very pretty (your fairy!).
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:53 AM
She's gorgeous and I just know I'll have fun playing her in game. Thank you :baloons:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:30 AM
Nice, thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:16 AM
you are a genius man she is beauty this is my first thanks to someone i never thanked someone but when i saw ur creation i was moved she's simply beautyfull i never liked such fantasy sims but your creation has appealed me to use this beauty in my game cant wait to download bye but keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 11:57 AM
Simply amazing, that's what I call art!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:23 PM Last edited by Mirjam : 26th Jan 2006 at 12:31 PM.
she is apsoulutly gorgeus!!!!!!!
i can't wate for more of your fary sims !!!!!!
i'm speachless- and that doesn't happen a lot!!!!
hurray for bluizumi!!!! if only there were more people like you....
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:42 PM
Thank you everyone that means alot! :o) Expeshally since this is my very first! I'm working on another one... But she's not completely done yet... The next one will need less DL's though lol. :o) But hopefully she'll be finished tonight :o)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:34 AM
That Is Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Awesome!!!!!!:p
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 3:30 AM
Love it love it love it!! Very nice job. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 9:55 PM
She is amazing, thanks!

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:16 AM
Very nicely done Thanks so much
Instructor
#13 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 12:01 AM
Shes incredibly sexy. I love how you put everything together. Thanks for posting her.

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:52 PM
what can i say that hasnt been said!shes amazing thanx for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:39 PM
Thank you very much, she is so beautiful! I really wanna play her in the game
But i have one or maybe 2 problems =((((
Her lovely small elf ears don't appear in my game, the file is there, i click it in the glasses section, but the are not visible. May be i need a special mesh for them?
And the second one is that I can't get a reg (they just don't send me the invitation on the mail) in the saphirre site and so i am not able to get the mesh for wings, please can anybody help me and maybe send it via email? I will be very grateful!
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:58 AM
Ears...:oD http://louis.new21.net/ I forgot that I'm so so sorry!
!@_@!

!@_o!
Scholar
#17 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:25 AM
she's beautiful,
I love the way her hair, outfit and wings all match.
Great work,
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 9:53 PM
thanx this is very nice! 5 stars + thankz
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:54 AM
She's absolutely beautiful. But how do you download the mesh for the wings? Everytime I try it says 'please double click on a custom content package'
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:50 PM
Aw... She is so beautiful, but I am sorry, she won't download. I mean, there is some meshes that can't be downloaded. Why?????? Okay, bye.

()()
( ':')
c(ll)(ll) Prison Break Rules
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McDora
Aw... She is so beautiful, but I am sorry, she won't download. I mean, there is some meshes that can't be downloaded. Why?????? Okay, bye.

i have all the stuff, i can email things if someone needs
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:45 AM
If you need help I'll also be more then happy to help lol! Thank you Beshka I'll direct you to the sites exactly what you need to get since everything has been raranged on and for Ears click the text where it says ears it'll direct you directly to the mesh you need the shirt should be a Maxis mesh but it's not by me The skirt is a simchic mesh that should be the only one you have trouble with besides the wings Which I will find and fix the link right now I hope this helps
!@_o!

!@_o!