Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diente by VJ Development

by mstybl95 Posted 25th Jan 2006 at 10:32 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2006 at 6:00 AM by mstybl95 : Adding to it

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:04 AM
looks great... thanx alot 4 sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:36 AM
I love it. Keep On Going...

Ready, Set, Build!
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:17 AM
very nice ty

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:49 AM
Its lovely thank you for sharing. I love houses that are furnished! It saves me so much time in trying to figure out what room is what lol.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:03 AM Last edited by moshrulz04 : 26th Jan 2006 at 7:04 AM. Reason: Typo
Ah, glad to see that you are making more houses, I don't think you will ever fail to amaze me! Seriously, you might not make huge fancy castles or mansions, but I like, sorry, love your houses simply because they are visually appealing and practical, something that you don't often see with downloaded houses. I congratulate you. Your houses will be commonly used in my game.

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:07 PM
hey this is great! it looks realistic too, which i LOVE!!! and dont worry about the lights - i ALWAYS do it!!!!!!!! i suck at putting lights in!!! hehe lol

emma xxx

You've got everybody listening, you've got everybody putting on a show. You've got everybody acting crazy, I'm not gonna say you don't..
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:17 AM
this is really good! thanks :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:54 AM
Dude looks great sorry but i did not thank you in my prevouse download i was just to excited to load it and play. Thanks for the wonderfull houses! You got some talent i just think that its amazing that you can build stuff like that. I would never had the patience. Oh and thanks for the preveous download! Later and Rock on!

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
Theorist
#10 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:21 AM
looks great!