Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swimwear/Underwear for a few Warlokk sizes

by roxxy Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 5:58 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 6:29 AM by roxxy : added a missing screenshot

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:56 AM
Wow that's a long list! Thank you for taking the time to share them all! :o) It's greatly appriciated! :oD
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:46 PM
Wow, thank you Roxxy !!!

Raise you can of beer on high and seal your faith forever
Our best years have past us by - The Golden Age of Leather
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:30 AM
Very nice! I was having some of my Warlokk Mesh Sims skinny dipping so they don't all wear the same swimsuit Any Warlokk Mesh clothing is very appreciated!

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
--Lao Tzu
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:22 AM
hey her body mesh seems different more sexyer and i like the cloths too thanx for this but were du u get that body mesh
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phayap
hey her body mesh seems different more sexyer and i like the cloths too thanx for this but were du u get that body mesh

The bodymesh is one of the few wonderful meshes created by Warlokk, the link is on the left hand side.. do a search and check out all his meshes they are worth the time to download. I love em.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:58 AM
nice job ^-^ but i can't really be all that happy, coz it won't show in my game. i have meshes and all, but they still don't show. any solution?