Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

punk flyers

by pigchmp138 Posted 27th Jan 2006 at 2:39 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:49 PM
This is so cool! Thank you!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Banned
#3 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:55 PM Last edited by FireGirls : 27th Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM.
hey daisy1. why are you rude to everyone??? :omg:
pigchmp138 nice work!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisy1
i just say horrible, horrible, horrbile!!!

Even if you don't like something you should still be respectful of the person who takes a risk at uploading stuff. :naughty:

By the way, I like it, it'll be good for my punk sims in college. ^.^

Abandon ye boolprop and be saved, fellow simmers! Yay, my child, and verily go forth unto the land of non cheating. For I am the salvation, the glory of the anti-boolprop movement.
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 3:55 PM
I kind of think Daisy1 was trying to be humorous. Anyway, I've downloaded them -- I don't know when or even whether I'll use them but they're cute and I like to have a little diversity in the game!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:20 PM Last edited by shannanisims : 27th Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM.
Oh man... looks exactly like my boyfriend's bedroom walls. LOL!
hes spent 20 years saving them from shows hes been to... Actually
I think he has a few of the exact same flyers you included here... :D

These are cool!

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:41 PM
Oh, there are some good bands there.
Banned
#8 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:52 PM
NICE Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:05 PM
That's cool...
But I think some bands are missing...
Great bands like NoFX... aren't they? *lol*
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:33 PM
oh yeah!
this is awesome!
juuuust exactly what i've been looking for, actually!
thank you sooo much!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:03 PM Last edited by pigchmp138 : 27th Jan 2006 at 7:09 PM.
Default thanx for the comments.
Quote: Originally posted by shannanisims
Oh man... looks exactly like my boyfriend's bedroom walls. LOL!
hes spent 20 years saving them from shows hes been to... Actually
I think he has a few of the exact same flyers you included here... :D

These are cool!

Yah, these immitate my walls actually and are from my personal collection. I have many more flyers and plan on making more walls. This turned out to be more work than I anticipated with all the cutting and pasting and several attempts because the spacing kept getting messed up. I now realize that when you make a wall once it is in the game it narrows the design in comparison to what you see in your photo program. If anyone would like to see more of these let me know, I am making them for my game anyway. Thank you for all the kind words.
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:12 PM
Wow!I love it,thank you very much!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 10:01 PM
I've been looking for something like this, and now I've found it!
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 10:38 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Squeal.* OMG I SEE THE MISFITS IN THERE! Thank youuuu. Oh dear God, let me hug you! >.>; This is fantastic.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Inventor
#15 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
Looks really cool!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#16 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:09 AM
This is a really good idea! Could you make a wallpaper that looks like a wall covered in newspaper?

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:50 AM
Thank U!!!Punk Rox!!!:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :guitar: :guitar: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:56 AM
sweeet. i was getting sick of using the punk posters in buy mode :/, couldn't put enough of them on the walls. this is perfect! any chance you could make a different color wall? maybe red or green? ty very much for sharing xD

He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:02 AM
Thanxxx!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:36 AM
Wow thats cool! Do you think you could make o a red white and black set next? That would make my day
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:49 PM
Default punk flyer black wall
Quote: Originally posted by Izzy_of_the_corn
Wow thats cool! Do you think you could make o a red white and black set next? That would make my day

I am making this set in black for myself right now. I will post when done. I had to scan each of these flyers individually from my collection and then I had to copy, cut paste and resize each flyer to the panels so it will take a little time and each color wall set won't be identical to the other. I will drop the couple of people here requesting different color walls a message when I post new ones. Thank you to everyone for the encouraging comments.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:13 PM
cool stuffs

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall; but by those who fought, fell, and rose again. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Field Researcher
#23 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:17 PM
I would love to be added to the list of people you message. I'll be good, I promise.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:24 PM
Beautiful. I love most of those bands. Especially FEAR.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:53 PM
Gah, I love it!
Page 1 of 2