Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tokyo Mew Mew posters!

by sailormewmew Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 9:02 PM
So cute! Another great job! *downloads*
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:10 PM
aw!!! i love them all! do you make 3d items? ummm.... will you make me a statue or large poster of hatake kakashi from naruto, or one of the mewmews? pleeeeeaaaasssseee??? i would do it if i knew how... and the pictures are great!!! keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:04 AM
whoa!!!! that would be so hard!!! omg! wow!maybe we could get a good mesher to make one, cuz i want one too!!!

Right you are, Ken.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 343 Guilty Spark
aw!!! i love them all! do you make 3d items? ummm.... will you make me a statue or large poster of hatake kakashi from naruto, or one of the mewmews? pleeeeeaaaasssseee??? i would do it if i knew how... and the pictures are great!!! keep up the good work!

OMG! thats gotta be hard on sailormewmew...
I don't even know how to alter meshes...its too complicated

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:01 AM
Wow! Cool! I wish I could freakin remember how to download. I havnt played in a while. -sweatdrop-

You know what, you should make some with Kish, Pie, and Tart, if you already havnt. My dream room isnt complete without posters of Kish everywhere- I mean... uhh... <.< >.> Look, over there>>>, something distracting! -runs-