Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arouet Residence Hall

by silvertreedrake Posted 2nd Feb 2006 at 6:10 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2006 at 12:10 AM by silvertreedrake

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:00 PM
yay this is beautifullllllll. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 12:12 AM
WOW! Incredible work. Keep it up!

Ready, Set, Build!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:44 AM
This is fantastic. I got tired of the Maxis dorms REAL fast. This is a breath of fresh air. Thank you!
Cult Leader
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:42 AM
Another beautiful lot. Thanx I have some pixie students that are gonna love it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
Another beautiful lot. Thanx I have some pixie students that are gonna love it.

Send pixie pix! I'd love to see what's become of them in your game (or maybe not, as she imagines surviving Violet's Vampyres long enough to reach Uni age...)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 8:51 AM
...yup...another pixie place from pixie expert...:D...aaaannnd...cool dorm it is...!!!...damn...i wish i've some pixies...so i could join the party...but never mind...thanks a lot silvie...
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:41 AM
Haha, deathschyte, Drakie has loads of pixies uploaded here, so you'll definaltely find one you like. Anyway, back to topic, I think this is my favourite, soooo pretty *sigh* thx a bunch! :D
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 11:44 AM
I can only think of one word ..............
....wow!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 1:42 PM
This is great....oaou
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 3:10 PM
I love this building but I'm having a problem with the staircases. My sims can't go up the staircase for some reason and the stairs connecting to the top floor looks funny as well. Any idea why this would happen?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 2:39 PM
um, no... They're Targa's elevators, and I've never encountered a problem with them. Maybe you could ask for help on his thread? Or, if you have OFB, replace them with Maxis elevators...

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:12 AM
Very cool dorm. I like the modern mostly glass look of it. I get so tired of just the Maxis dorms. Thanks.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 5:24 PM
i was looking for something like this!!! now my sims can go to a dorm where the place looks nice and has a ton of room!!! yay!!! thanx