Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1472 Maple Ave by VJ Development

by mstybl95 Posted 4th Feb 2006 at 4:30 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:08 AM
this is a really nice house, im gettin it for my sims, good work =)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:15 AM
Your agony over the roof has paid off, it's what drew my attention to your house. Thankyou for sharing it
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:15 AM
nice looking roof u got there...thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:17 AM
Once again, beautiful work. Thank you very much.
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:22 AM
WOW! I love this house! Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
This is a fantastic looking house, I'm glad you persevered with the roof as it really makes it stand out from the crowd. My only critisism is that I think it should should have been built on a bigger lot, maybe 3x4 (as in 4 deep, not wide) to give it a bigger rear garden. Still excellent work though. :salute:
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 1:09 AM
This ia a beautiful house and somebody is movin in tonight.lol Thank you for sharing.

When He was on the cross you were on His mind.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM
Awesome house. I like the roof style of this house.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:31 AM
Wow. This house is beautiful! It has such a real feel.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:37 AM
its so real! thats what i love about it!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 3:05 AM
Awesome house! Will definately download, thank you for sharing!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 7:21 AM
Great job! Thanks for the sharing!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#14 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:37 AM
Excellent design! Keep up the great job and thanks for sharing.
***** from me - nengi65

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:31 AM
You know, this looks very similar to my own house, especially the roof and double front windows. Many homes here in California look like this. Now my sims can have one also. Very nicely done thanks :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:53 PM
What do you mean by "a 2 story home" ???
By the way it's the first time I can see this can of roof ( with a window ), that very good.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chatnoir
What do you mean by "a 2 story home" ???
By the way it's the first time I can see this can of roof ( with a window ), that very good.

I mean, it has 2 levels, a main floor and an upstairs. Although it doesn't look like it because of the roof...but if you look at the roof in your game, you will see that it is actually seperate pieces for the upstairs and downstairs. It was really hard to do and be able to get just right. There was like 30 revisions of the 2nd floor before I got it, but now that I know how to I can do it whenever I like.

Thanks everyone for the comments...I always appreciate them!!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:18 PM
Great house! Thank you! This may sound like a dumb question, but I am new to The Sims 2... When you list the cheats, does it mean we have to use them to get the house to look right? I guess I don't understand the cheats thing at all Anyway, great house, I hope it's not too complicated for me to figure out how to use it. I have all the EP's. Thank you again!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pandawheel
Great house! Thank you! This may sound like a dumb question, but I am new to The Sims 2... When you list the cheats, does it mean we have to use them to get the house to look right? I guess I don't understand the cheats thing at all Anyway, great house, I hope it's not too complicated for me to figure out how to use it. I have all the EP's. Thank you again!!!

no, you don't have to do anything in order to get the house to work you'll see it as it is in the pictures provided that you have all of the EP's. I include that in the description because some people don't like cheats and some require expansions like "allow45degreeangleofrotation" requires university, i think.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
Ok this is clearer now, I can't wait to see it in my game, thanks again for your work.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:47 PM
You make the best houses!!!