Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mobster Mansion

by Mina84 Posted 6th Feb 2006 at 7:09 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2006 at 1:58 AM by Mina84 : Delete unknown custom content

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:18 PM
Hello
This is a very large and luxurious house, perfect for the top of any sims job.
My only complaint is that most of MY sims have not got to the top yet.
Motherlode is not permitted in my playing sims neighborhood.

Be that as this is my problem and not due to anything that you have done, I will get this and keep it for when they do advance that far. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:47 AM
Aw I'm sorry Have you tried kaching? I dunno y motherlode wouldn't work i've never heard of that, but then again i don't know alot about the game.
#4 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:54 PM
every time i tried to install sims program crashes.what am i doing wrong....downloaded and installed ........house shows up in lots but when i pick it i crash
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:35 AM
I'm sorry I dunno why your game would do this, do u have all of the expansion packs? If so try going to the help chat room, they have been very helpful for me whenever i have problems with my game. i would try to help but unfortunately i probably only know about as much as you do as to why your game is crashing. Sorry
#6 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:25 AM
This is a very large and luxurious house, perfect for the top of any sims job.
Thanks .. 4 a lot ...
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:24 PM
Every time i pick it my game crashes as well...
can you tell me the name of the .package file, so i can take it out of "downloads"?

sorry, thx
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:03 PM
will this slow the game down? lyk for 'slow computers'?
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
Thanks, and i think that you should deffinatly upload more of the houses, it looks great
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 6:59 AM
Jayoese-my computer runs a little slow when i play this house, the bigger the house the slower it runs. I know it sucks! but try reading the tutorial on how to make your game run faster it helps.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 3:40 PM
I love the house and it's contents..just please tell me if there's a way to get rid of that stupid maid...she doesn't want to do anything but walk around and cry..you can't talk to her or fire her...thanks again...and i know i'm looking forward to more of your houses...this one is the greatest!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 5:11 AM
Love it! Can't wait to live here. Thanks!