Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleepy Hollow Farmhouse

by goodandgone Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 3:23 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 3:32 PM by goodandgone

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:28 PM
This is nice
Realy beautyfull! I specialy like the garden!
Keep up the work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:51 PM
I'm amazed! Maybe is the best lot I've seen ... it's so realistic! I love it
Please, don't stop building!
Thank you very very much!
*****!

_-Clash-_
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:51 PM
I love these lots, they are wonderful. I keep giving you five stars!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:08 PM
Hey thanks!
I like stars.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:22 PM
Wow.. that looks awesome It really looks like a farmhouse thank you!

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:51 AM
Um...my town is right next to sleepy hollow...hhehhe
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:53 AM
Yo thanks for this house. I really need this house for my creepy town.THANKS!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:17 PM
Great house! I have a minor problem however, when I try to install it the Sims Content Installer says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed." I have Original & Uni, perhaps it requires NL?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AudCand
Great house! I have a minor problem however, when I try to install it the Sims Content Installer says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed." I have Original & Uni, perhaps it requires NL?

I'm sorry AudCand. I deliberately tried to avoid using anything that came with either expansion so anyone could use this lot but it's really difficult trying to remember where everything came from. The only thing I can think it might be is the 'Slate For Days' stone flooring (a plain grey stone floor) which I used inside the house. If you haven't got this in your game then I reckon it must have come with NL. Let me know and I'll re-post a new version without this floor.

If it's not that then I'm stumped. There are some grey stone steps I used but I'm 99% certain they came with Uni?

gNg
:err:
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:51 AM
Since this lot was built with Nightlife it will not work on previous versions of the game no matter whether you use only Maxis or original objects.

I have updated the compatibility option to reflect this.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Since this lot was built with Nightlife it will not work on previous versions of the game no matter whether you use only Maxis or original objects.

I have updated the compatibility option to reflect this.

Regards
Delphy

Thanks Delphy. I ought to have known this - can't believe I was so stupid! I'd better go and update my other lots too.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
hi im saying an overall thanks for your awsome homes, i downloaded a few but am too lazy to thanks every time! so thanks
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:01 PM
wow. two of my fave sim abodes ... gothic and farmhouse styles.

thank you.