Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Farmhouse

by AngelFrouk Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 1:45 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2006 at 12:51 PM by angel f

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
Really beautiful, thanks for this lot
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:52 PM
really good angel f too big for my measly laptop though
i've often thought of recreating houses from that programme and Grand Designs, but have never got around to it
i hate that woman who presents Escape to the Country though :D
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:00 PM
Beautiful home angel f, looks wonderful

Retired from Simming
Stupid people are stupid
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anelca
really good angel f too big for my measly laptop though
i've often thought of recreating houses from that programme and Grand Designs, but have never got around to it
i hate that woman who presents Escape to the Country though :D

I can recreate it for you, with a smaller garden. Just tell me how big you want it .
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
I can recreate it for you, with a smaller garden. Just tell me how big you want it .

thankyou
but what i'm going to do is download it anyway and see how it plays. i just (tonight) updated the graphics driver and so far my game seems to go like a bat out of hell....ok well maybe not quite that good but an obvious improvement :D
Scholar
#7 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:26 PM
Its a jewel.So pretty! Downloaded! I love the whole lot and particularly the beautiful victorian garden.I dream from sitting in your cosy sofa near the fireplace with a big book in the right hand and a glass of Champagne in the left one...Thank you for sharing this great creation.