Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Career

by stevekills.com Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 9:27 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM by stevekills.com : Renewed Interest

133 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:30 PM
First to download Thaks...Very creative :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:33 PM
Nice, i'll test it out later on today Death career, now that seems interesting...

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:33 PM
Why thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:34 PM
I like it. It'll be fun to play with. The only thing is "plauges" is actually spelt "plagues."

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Banned
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:34 PM
Very cool thank you WILL definatly test this out
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:42 PM
A question: I remember seeing a hearse car in the MTS2 downloads a little while ago, is this included with one of the jobs? and if so do we need to download it?

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:21 PM
Reminds me of Meet Joe Black, hehe.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM
Looks interisting... I'll try it.
Inventor
#10 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:09 AM
I can't spell to save myself! So if that's the worst thing you've got! (at least I'm not alone! *tear*) And who cares it'll be fun to play! :oD
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:31 AM
Ooooh, I can think of a few evil Sims who've just been waiting for this career! And think of the possibilities when Open for Business comes out - hmm, must get to building a funeral parlor... :skull:
#12 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:45 AM
Great idea and great to see some new carrers
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:04 AM
Lol! This a must for all Terry Pratchett Discworld fans... Now if somebody could only make a 'Rincewind' or 'Cohen the Barbarian' career. Hmm...
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
Oooo this looks interesting..

I'll let you know how it works out -- just downloaded it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:18 AM
Wow. Thank you very much to everyone for the support. I really appreciate it. I haven't figured out how to get custom cars into the careers yet, so there is no hearse, unfortunately. And the funeral parlor idea is genius. I can't wait for the newest EP.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:38 AM
I believe that you can assign a custom Vehicle for a custom career if you manually edit the BCON:Vehicle GUIDs. Except for one problem, I don't think that vehicles cloned from NL cars are compatable. So you would need to clone one of the career based vehicles, then edit it. Now I'm aware that this is probably beyond the skills of all but a handful of people, but atleast it's possible. Of course I havn't actually tested any of this, so you never know. But the first step is to dig through all the related defaults and figure out how they work.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:47 AM
This looks like fun in an evil sort of way! This is my first career download. You did a great job!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:55 AM
This is just morbid... It's also very funny! :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:01 AM
This is evil... :devil:

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:30 AM
Default Death
In the picture you have an actual Sim that looks like the Death that comes visiting? Where or how do I get that as a playable sim?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:32 AM
:salute: this is so cool :D. cant wait to download it when i get home. thanks

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:00 AM
One question - does it work withOUT any of the Ep's?

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:16 PM
now that is a cool career :skull:
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#24 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:46 PM
Basker, this file will work with no EP's installed.

steve- nice work on this!

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:59 PM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 6