Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy - Yuna

by vicvic616 Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 11:06 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2006 at 5:28 PM by vicvic616

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:10 AM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 11th Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM.
NEAT! I'm glad you made Yuna you always do great job on all your stuff! :oD (are you going to make Leen an Shujin too?)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:22 AM
Nice job! Definatly one of the best Yuna's I've seen
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:31 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a Yuna like that. It's great! God Job!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:49 AM
O_O I will forever love you!!!!!
my mouth droped open when i saw this!!!!

thank you so much! that is awsome. it looks just like her in every way. PERFECT!

Thank You! *snatches Yuna download* Mine mine mine...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:54 AM
Um... why is her hair red? O_o
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:06 AM
Wow, it looks almost exactly like her! I know how amazingly hard that is.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:19 AM
the face does seem to look like Yuna but the eyeshadow is a bit too heavy for the Yuna in the first pic and the red hair doesn't really help either. excluding the eyeshadow and hair I would have to say that overall it's a pretty good try ^_^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:26 AM
cool! ^_^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:34 AM
that's great! You did an awesome job, the hair should be a little more brown i think. still, awesome job

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
this may be a dumb question but...why is it a male?

… .. (_¸.•* ¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸_)
(¯`+.,¸¸,.+´…¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸…
. *•.¸ … … ( … *.¸_¸.’ I ♥
…… )… …. *•.¸.....The Sims 2
. ¸.•* ¸.•*¨¯¦¯¨*•.¸_)
(_¸.•*
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:17 AM
It's pretty accurate, other than the redness of her hair. If it was a bit more brown, I think it'd be perfect. Good Job!
Inventor
#13 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:34 AM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 19th Feb 2006 at 7:51 AM.
At this point I agree with the post under mine... lol! :o( But she's totally awsome! So I'm still very thankful and kutebabiigurl you must have missed the fe for the female... Cause she did put it on the right area....
!>_<!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:25 AM
Hey y'all all you have to do is go to peggy's site and download the brown hair. Not that big of a deal. Maybe she thought it was brown. Who know's she might have color blindness to brown. I have it to green. Big whoop easily fixed by getting the brown hair.

Great job I love her. Looks so much like her. I hope you do the other charries soon!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:40 AM
Your version of Yuna is probably the best I've ever seen. Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:17 AM
This is awesome, and the facial features really match with Yuna's...but...

The coloring's way off, man, sorry, because of the colors I can't look at this and immediately go 'THAT'S YUNA'. Her hair needs to be a lot more brown, and her eyes, while I know you can't get the "one green-eye, one blue-eye" thing, her eye color needs to be lighter, her eyes don't look as bright and happy as Yuna's do... ^_^ And her skin needs to have some more color to it. ...

I know, I'm really picky, aren't I? ^_^'' The facial features have an amazing likeness, though, I seriazly have to applaud you for that. She's gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:57 AM
Hey, real good job! Yuna looks really awsome! Could you make some more Final Fantasy characters? Like Tidus or Loz or Aron or Semore??? That would be soooo Cool! Again, good job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:12 PM
OMG
You are so talented

Magic112445 :monkey: :jaw:
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:54 PM
you have made a pretty and so beautiful skin but I don't find she likes Yuna....your screen is ginger-haired it's strange....but your are strong ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 9:35 PM Last edited by *Yuna* : 12th Feb 2006 at 11:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
NEAT! I'm glad you made Yuna you always do great job on all your stuff! :oD (are you going to make Leen an Shujin too?)
!._.!

They've already made a Lenne! see here...http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...highlight=lenne
And I luv your yuna! Its one of the best I've seen so far! The hair is kinda redder than it's supposed to be...but it's OK. But there's a problemo here! I downloaded the Lenne clothing you posted...but the clothing doesnt work! so If i try to download yours it wont work!

It all began when I saw this sphere of you
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 1:59 AM
good job - i saw a download here at MTS a while ago that allows for bi-coloured eyes - that would have been good for yuna!

Hehe...i love going into FFX/FFX2 related threads - there's always people who have cool FF avatars.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 3:20 AM
Yunie! Thank you so much! I have just about all your stuff from here. You are amazing!

lgfuad
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:29 AM
Looks more like Lenne to me. Even though I've never seen Lenne before.

If you think I'm insane......... You're right!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 8:54 AM
i love it and i wanted 2 give u a tip ;] if u wanted 2 make here eyes different coloures like 1 green and 1 blue go here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=128399
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:45 PM
Oh, she's cute! Does she run without an EP? Thanks, again!!!

:valentine

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Page 1 of 2