Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shoji Build Set

by corapanther Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 5:25 PM - Updated 10th Feb 2006 at 6:04 PM by corapanther

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:35 PM
*reserved first post*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:41 PM
OK, then second post

just to say

thanks

cwc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:48 PM
Your welcome cwc
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:42 PM
It is healthy! Klasno! The many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:44 PM
Beautiful thanks

My Avatar was made by the wonderful people of SIMply elau using one of my own sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:13 PM Last edited by famberg1 : 10th Feb 2006 at 9:20 PM.
lovely!! thank you so much!^^

...and the little chocolate said "eat me! eat meee!". And so I did...
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:25 PM
Looks great
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 10:18 PM
this is awesome! i've been looking for something just like this for a long time now. THANKS!

i put my favorite sims on my avatar because i admire them so much ^_^
Inventor
#10 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 12:05 AM
Great job!Thanks,domo arigato,gracias!

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:51 AM
Wonderful! The slight opacity is just perfect <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:51 AM
^_^ Your welcome. If there are any issues I will post in the first reply and the main one as well.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:18 PM
I love oriental stuff :lovestruc , this will b soooooo gr8 in my game ty soo much

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:46 AM
Thanks!!!! This will do great in my Japnese themed lots.

I am the cute onigiri of disater. Please do not eat me.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:30 PM Last edited by Suni : 12th Feb 2006 at 7:38 PM.
This set is beautiful but i had problems with it. I'm not sure which file it is but something is conflicting with the original maxis glass slider door. I couldn't use the glass slider or any recolors after installing these files....so i took these files back out and then could use the original glass slider again.

Edited to say....i just realized i downloaded and installed the the other shoji doors you linked to in this thread so the problem could be with those doors. I'll just install your files and see if the glass slider works and will let you know later what happens.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 7:11 PM
Sorry it took so long to get back but the problem is definitely with this set. The problems are, i can't use the maxis slider door and when i try to use the new shoji door....the doors outer casing is black, the inner casing white and the glass is clear. It looks nothing like these pics when i try to use it. Hopefully there can be a fix for it because the set looks very beautiful and would like very much to have it in game. And thanks for your time.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 4:02 AM
thanks for this, i was looking for a more oriental house set...
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:56 AM
This is awesome, but I couldn't get the circular windows into my game. Any idea how?
#19 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:12 AM
wow, bueatiful work. Tks for the help on my front door prob btw. Didn't know you modded as well. I'm on my way to check out what else you have right now Thanks again
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 6:13 PM
I'm having the exact same problem as Suni with the original maxis door. Maybe you should post the CEP recolors instead...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM
Ditto here, same problem. A real pity, but the Wachowt doors are my favorite and I'd rather not have my game crashing every time I click on them.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM
I am also having the problem with the wachowt door. I wasnt sure if I should delete the soji door or not. I didnt want to possibly lose the maxis door too.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:06 PM
I love it and it looks perfect for Lon-Lon Ranch!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 1:02 AM
I'm having the same problems as mentioned above by Suni and sushi-girl-27. I think if it's possible, it would be a great idea to just upload the recolors for the regular Maxis door, so there's no conflicting.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:43 PM
Don't download, there is still a problem with the Wachout door and it doesn't allow me to see any other recolors for that door as well. It looks cool but overrides all other recolors of the Wachout door as well as the door itself.
Page 1 of 2