Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Piles: Converted Church

by goodandgone Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 4:32 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 3:06 PM by goodandgone

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:38 AM
another excellent scary house by you! thanks
Inventor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:36 AM
Great job. You made many good lots in the past. Thank you for sharing all the lots.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 9:21 AM
This goes great with my collection off horror houses now to get more paradise homes...

Geat work .
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:09 PM
Always wondered what would happen if you moved into an old church ~ Now I know. Looks good.

I'm an optimistic pessimist - or is that a pessimistic optimist? I'm never sure.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 3:26 AM
Default very good
Very very nice. I really like it.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:56 PM
I love it !
A very !
Thanks for sharing !

Happy apple poison.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 7:23 PM
Just so you know, I've actually managed to play eight Sims on this one lot with only one bathroom (and minimal cheating, too): two elders, three adults, two children and one toddler.

I also love playing in this lot. Just like a REAL old church out of Europe... Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:06 PM
Eight sims on one lot? The queue at that bathroom in the morning must be horrendous!

Anyway, thanks for the comment. It's really nice to know you've got so much use out of this lot.

gNg
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 3:33 PM
I adore this lot. After my harddrive crashed I went searching for it and I'm so glad to find it again. This is one of my favorite CC lots, truly. I create three vampire sisters who live here and kill townies for blood, their graves litter the front lawn.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 5:22 PM
Thanks, Enigmma. I'm glad you found it again and hope your vampires will be very happy there.