Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 cooper lane (residential cooper village)

by Nicolafred Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 11:25 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:26 AM
Yay! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:45 AM
I love it. Can't wait to see it in action in my game. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 6:31 AM
In my opinion, 95% of houses look like computer animated Sims homes(which is fine, lol!). Yours is in that very small percentage that looks so real! I love this little place, thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 6:59 AM
Thank you...it's a beautiful home! I appreciate the fact that I don't have to download a billion things to put it in my game even more! Thanks again!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:27 AM
thank you for the lovely comments. I do look through estate agents homes, and take inspiration on what is actually avaliable. thank you!

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:15 AM
Wow, this house is awesome. I love how smooth and clean it looks. This is definitely going in my game. Gracias! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 11:14 AM
Wow this is what i like! And it has no customs either thats great!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:44 PM
yessssssss! An awesome house with no custom content! Thank you!
#10 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 9:27 PM
it's a great looking house only thing is that it doesnt work with my versions I have sims 2 and nightlife
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:33 PM
Whats up with that, its a mad cool lot and when i tried to dnload it , it worked from the zip file but the sim file thingy that u have to double click said that it requires expansion data that was not installed, but i have nightlife and regular and ur file says its for all?? wtf??

I'm so happy cause today i found my friends..............................................................................there in my head............
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 2:53 AM
You say this lot requires the original, university and nightlife, but it's listed under original only. I only have original no expansion packs so it doesn't work with my sims, which sucks because I thought the lot was really cool. Any chance you can make it work with just the original?