Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern 1-Story Split Level With A Red Roof

by flipchick74 Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 4:57 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2006 at 9:12 AM by flipchick74

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:40 AM
Great house
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM
I've never actually found a house I've liked enough to download before, yours is the first. I'm very impressed and hope to see more from you!

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:30 AM
VERY well laid out. Where can I get the objects from these pictures?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:51 AM
The furniture is from a bunch of different places. Of the top of my head I can say the kitchen counters and desk are by reflex sims, fridge by 4eversimfantasy, the livingroom sofas are at wallsims, office chair by mangosims, and the coffee table is by ailias here on MTS2.

It's a pretty long list, was there something in particular you are looking for?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:05 AM
How about the computer?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:31 AM
It's by Peggy Sims here. Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:35 AM
This is truly awesome, you have an incredible design sense - thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:39 AM
Robkingsbury, I can always count on you to say something nice to me. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:13 AM
Its Beutiful, The only thing i'm gonna change is the colour of the roof to pink, also thanks for all of your hard work with the house and did you put any cheats in to make the house, and do i need to put any cheats in for the house to work in my game, thanks again for sharing.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 11:16 AM
thanks a bunch!where exactly did you get the desk i absolutly luv it!

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:22 PM
Lita, I used the boolProp constrainFloorElevation [true/false] cheat to make the various levels of ceiling in the house. And I used the moveobjects and 45 degree angle cheat to arrange the furniture in the pic. You are not required to use any cheat to play the house as is. On the otherhand, if you wanted to add another floor or some walls a foundation or any major building renovation to this house, you should be knowledgable of how the "constainFloorElevation" cheat works or otherwise you will have a really big headache.

Another thing, you may want to change the settings on your graphics to Disable Object Hiding to see the furniture on the different levels at once.

Insein girl, the desk is at Reflex Sims in the Youthroom Section: here. And your stuff is coming along nicely. I should have it done today or tomorrow

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:57 PM
This is one beautiful house. Thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 11:30 PM
thankyou for the house it's very nice keep up the good work
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:12 AM
Great house, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:40 AM
alright,thanks for the update flipchick!!

Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:10 AM
house is awesome but i'm getting WinRAR error that it is incomplete when i try to download
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:11 AM
I downloaded it and it works fine for me. Try again, and let me know exactly when the error occurs.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 2:35 AM
Just want to say how much I love your houses!
Keep up your wonderful work thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 4:55 AM
so the kitchen set is the palluco set on reflexsims, right?
p.s- great job on the house!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:00 PM
Yes, it is.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 7:07 AM
where did you learn to make the walls like that? is there a tutorial?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 7:53 AM
I learned pretty much all I know from MikeInside's tutorials. They are fantastic! You can link to his site from the main page (It's one of the sites MTS2 hosts).
#24 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 4:59 PM
I love the look of this house. Embarassingly, I cannot get it to appear in my house catalog ingame. I've searched the FAQs of the site to see if I need to move the file from my downloads folder to somewhere else, but I've come up with nothing. Can you tell me if I need to put this file somewhere particular in order for it to show up? Thank you for all of your amazing work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:35 PM
First, make sure your game is not running. Then click the download and save to your hard drive. Open it and extract the file somewhere. Then, click on the file and it should install the house into your teleport folder. The house will show up in your list of pre-made houses in your neighborhood view when you start up your game.

Have you done all this and it still does not work?
Page 1 of 2