Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kakashi Sensei

by ~*Michi*~ Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 2:59 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2006 at 4:23 AM by ~*Michi*~

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 4:20 AM
Good job twice! ;o)
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 2:14 PM
Very cool. You did a fantastic job on him. I'm glad to see someone decided to use liegenschonheit's mask for Kakashi. That mask definitely makes him look much cooler. 4 stars. Thanks for sharing him with us. And again, very cool.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 11:57 PM
i love kakashi!! muhahaha....THANKS!

squee X3
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 3:18 PM
ahhh good old Kakashi with his early passing of the chunnin exam an such (I.E he was six when he passed yep naruto is only twelve) yet i am still upset with some of the dialog they changed in the anime for him any way really good job on this

man i wish i could make a sim murder other sims in horrible fasions....i mean i wish all my sims could live happily together
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:51 PM
I don't supposed you managed to do the different colored eyes at all? I remember someone uploaded a mesh for a single contact lens a while back, but no one has yet used it for a kakashi sim...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:08 PM
very nice!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 12:15 AM
I love this, Thank you ever so much!

Here's the kid with the chemicals, Can I take your order?
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 10:10 PM
I love naruto and I'm very happy that you made kakashi!Thank you

"Reality is but a dream of the grasshoper who sits on the chest of the archbishop."
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 5:57 AM
The hair style's different, but he's pretty hot there. ^_^
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:04 AM
Insane, nice mask and nice suit, excellent job, just need the mesh for the hair huh ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:25 AM
im laggin,but nice job on him. <(^_^)>
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 6:51 PM
Wow, he looks awesome! The mask was an excellent idea.

Now, if only I could find a decent Sasuke. XD
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 12:45 AM
looks nice...
does this Kakashi have a scar? I can't seem to find a kakashi with a scar /and/ a removable mask...TT_TT
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 6:49 AM
Nice ^-^ the outfit is very good! The hairstyle is different too >.< but your kakashi is still the best kakashi on sims2 =D
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:54 AM
He Didn't work how to use it someone tell meeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeee
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:55 AM
Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:57 AM
Someone Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 9:38 AM
the mask didn't work and the cloth didn't work just the face and the eye just
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MASTER77
the mask didn't work and the cloth didn't work just the face and the eye just

You need to go and get the meshes from the list above, then the content will show up

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:13 PM
I love watching naruto, my favourite character isnt v. hard to guess..... KAKASHI HATAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i watch the japanese version wth subtitles cos its better than the engliash version... isnt it stupid how they change a programs story when they change its language? Anyway, thnx for the cool kakashi, the only thing i will say is tht no matter where i go there isnt a hairstyle tht looks like kakashis a lot, i mean, his hair sticks up!

When life is rubbish, treat it like a dog would. Pee on it, then walk away...
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 12:47 AM
Helps!!!
I downloaded Kakashi but when I opened up Body Shope to look at him he didn't have hair . How can I fix that?
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 6:05 PM
cool thanks