Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rosalind - Centaur Female

by sunken-woglinde Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 10:47 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:41 PM by sunken-woglinde : Adding New and Improved Screenshots!

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:44 AM
I think you may want to take better screenshots to show how special and different your creations are ...

Use Ctrl + Prt Scr and then edit the size ... instead of the in-game screenshot function s
Just a suggestion.

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 2:26 PM
Thank you very much... This could be 'interesting' as I already have superheroes and a demoness living in my town... so centaurs MIGHT move in...
( or I can just make a Wonder Centaur with WW mayhaps)
Thanks.

Oh and fyi- it's under magic. with alot of other kewl stuff.
;-)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:17 PM
Alright, thank you for the advice and compliment, KKai. I'll try to start doing that. ^^; It takes awhile for the game to start and shut down, but if the screenshots make that big of a difference, I guess it'll be worth it. ^^
And also, you're very welcome, Doc! I'm glad you like my sim.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:59 PM
Great!!! What to say else?
hexameter
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
Why not a male centaur yet?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:28 AM
I would like to thank you for the kind comment Fluffycatz, BUT I did not create the centaur outfit myself; I do not know how to mesh, and so I'm in about the same position as you waiting for a male centuar.
I would suggest emailing it's creator, Rose (http://rosesims2.net) and asking for her to make a male; I know I would love one myself.
Thank you for the kind comments on my work, though! ^^ And for your other questions, I may make anime sims soon, once I learn to recolor/mesh/etc.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:11 AM
super cute! Is there a male version?
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th May 2006 at 12:53 AM
*Smiles and bows* Thank you all for making your sims... I enjoy them alot... I'm a new be but I'll soo figure out how to create my own Sims for you all to Download! Thanx to all of ya!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 6:40 PM
Well done!Nice work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:03 PM
Do all the legs move when she walks?