Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simbeline's Temple

by goodandgone Posted 21st Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 3:03 PM by goodandgone

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 2:14 AM
Absolutely beautiful. Great job!

Addicted to sims? Looking for a home away from Pleasantview, Strangetown, or Veronaville? Then stop on by and join the party!

http://groups.myspace.com/Sims2NightLife
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 3:10 AM
Thats a great house. I really love the way you designed it.

Come è possibile che l'impossibile è non soltanto possibile ma inevitabile?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:14 AM
Gosh, it's beautiful! Excellent work, can't wait to see more from you!
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:22 AM
I can't believe anyone would fill in that pool. It's spectaclar! I love it, Thankyou for sharing
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:05 PM
LOL, I agree it would be a shame to fill in the pool. I think its lovely as it is. Well done and thank you.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:17 PM
Another jewel
Thank you so much!
Don't stop creating, plz!!

_-Clash-_
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:42 PM
Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone (especially about the pool!). This was a bit of a departure from my usual grim abodes and it's nice to know you like it.

gng
:salute:
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:29 AM
This is very nice, and I heartily thank you for not decorating it yourself. I hate it when there are tons of maxis stuff in it that like you said, just don't look right. An excellent lot indeed!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:44 PM
Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:52 PM
Very beautiful! How did you get the small pond to be at a lower level then the rest of the area? It is a very creative touch.

"Between what matters and what seems to matter, how should the world we know judge wisely?"
- E.C. Bentley

"Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster..." - Panic! At The Disco, 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.'
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SCatM13
Very beautiful! How did you get the small pond to be at a lower level then the rest of the area? It is a very creative touch.

Glad you like it. The house itself is built on a foundation. I just made a hole in the foundation and put a swimming pool in at the ground level. Nice and simple really. :nod:
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:11 AM
I can't believe no one has asked for the painting in these posts. It's gorgeous! Yes, please upload it.

Thanks and blessed be.