Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*MORE* DC Heroes by SynapticSim

by SynapticSim Posted 24th Feb 2006 at 3:26 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2006 at 12:09 PM by SynapticSim

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:39 PM
Thank U I Love Them All Just Like Pokemon Got 2 Downlod Them All Insted Of Catching Them Lol
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:22 PM
Wow, what a nice surprise. The entire group looks fantastic. THANKS for them ALL!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:52 PM
What's up Syn? Great work as usual. THANKS.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
Your Batgirl is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Awesome upload. You never fail to inspire.

~MikeydeeBee

Check out my profile if you wanna see characters like BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN.
'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Work in Progress: TS2 Spider-Man Movie
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:45 PM
Yay!
I love these! They look awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 11:00 PM
Yet another amazingly cool creation. I'm going to have to download all of them, they're just so cool!! You did an excellent job. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing them all with us.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
Wow Syn. very very good. I was on a rush yesterday when I saw them now I can download them and play them. thanks! Really you deserve a standing (ovation)- i know that i spelled that wrong.

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 1:04 PM
Great Stuff as usual.

Kyle's outfit is AWE-some. Right now don't want to add too many adults so Guy's kid Ch'p is gonna have to grow up to wear it.

And B.C. is also awesome... Esp. as MIKEYDEEBEE53 just made GA for her to date and/or dump

Lastly cbr701 has the gist of it. Gotta down load them all. ;-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:13 AM
You made Nightwing. *Stunned*
They all look wonderful. But ... Nightwing. Gah. Thank you so, so much! Once I finish my Superhero Legacy family, I will definately share.

++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:18 AM
i hope to god i dont need univ for these to work i've been waiting forever for a batman that i can use !!!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:06 AM
Wow, Batman looks wonderful. I love Green Lantern. Thanks!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:29 AM
Does anyone know where I can get the Jeanette hair mesh? The site linked to seems to be down.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Empath
Does anyone know where I can get the Jeanette hair mesh? The site linked to seems to be down.

Empath, it took some asking around, but I finally found an alternative.

You can go here It's the fifth mesh down called Long Hair Mesh, in the description you can see that it says for the Jeanette Beidermann hair.

Thanx ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:46 PM
Sorry, dum queston, but i'm trying to find gloves like your black canary have, those short black ones without fingerholes ( is that a word? :') ) but where i can find it? I look those meshes, but there wasn't any suitable, i would be very happy if you can tell me where i can find it ^^ Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haidolemon
Sorry, dum queston, but i'm trying to find gloves like your black canary have, those short black ones without fingerholes ( is that a word? :') ) but where i can find it? I look those meshes, but there wasn't any suitable, i would be very happy if you can tell me where i can find it ^^ Thanks!

The Gloves aren't a mesh, they are just created using the alpha file.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:40 AM
you officially rock! thank you very much for the download!
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:09 AM
I love the John Stewart GL, I plan to make the JLA in Strangeville.
I can't get the Batman Ears to work, though. Someone asked GeneralZoi about it back in May and she hasn't replied yet. They can be added as accessories and show up in the thumbnail of the precreated Sim list, but when I add Batman his ears aren't there. I have tried installing the package several times and I can't seem to get it to work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 7:50 AM
That Batman ears for this sim were created with the original batman ears mesh. But that mesh erased the thick framed glasses by Maxis. So, if you didn't get the old mesh before GeneralZoi posted the new mesh, then these won't work. Unfortunately, I had to reformat my PC and I lost the sims from this era of my uploads. lol, ... era. Anyway, if you got the new Batman ears, then you can recolor them in BodyShop to match this one.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:08 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try the recoloring; I suspected that would be the solution. It'll probably fix Batgirl too. Now my only problem is to decide which version of the JLA will room together...
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:25 AM
SS, I did exactly what you said and it worked fine. For those having the same problem that are newbies like me, here is what I did:
- I went into BodyShop/Create Parts/Start New Project/Create Genetics
- I selected Hair, then the asterisk for custom content (be sure you have a Male Sim selected)
- I selected generalzoi's DC's Batman Skullcap, which is what SS used on his Batman
- I selected the Export Selected Textures, and named it something like SkullCap
- Go to where it was saved (under the C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects\ folder) and open up one of the .BMP files not marked as '_alpha' using a graphics editor (like Photoshop)
- Use the Dropper to duplicate the solid color of the skullcap image
- Now, go back to Body Shop and select Create Parts/Start New Project/Create Facial Hair, Makeup, Glasses
- Select the Male Sim
- Select Glasses and locate the Batman Ears image
- Export Selected Textures again, and call it something like BatEars
- Go back to Photoshop, open up the .BMP file, and filll in those 2 circles with the color from the Skullcap
- Go back to BodyShop and hit the Refresh Preview Sim button, you will see the ears turn the right color
- Hit the Import To Game button (you may want to fill in a tooltip so you can find it in The Sims2)
- Now when you restart The Sims 2 and create Batman as a Sim, the ears will still be invisible. BUT, you can go to the features area with Glasses and find the BatEars, and add them to him so Bats now has his ears!

BTW, this link
http://www.simsarea.nl/2007/03/19/the-sims-2-body-shop/
was extremely helpful
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
Ahem.
I am trying my best not to type in all caps, so I'll spare you and be calm.

You. Created. Nightwing.
I believe you are my new idol for the rest of my life, haha. Seeing as I have a very unhealthy obsession with Dick Grayson (well, and the other Robins) in general, this is a dream come true.

They all look very, very nice.
Excellent job and thank you so much for sharing! <3