Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buffet table with invisible cloth table recolor (request)

by pfish Posted 26th Feb 2006 at 7:21 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:14 PM by -Maylin-

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:48 AM
Very nice, thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
:gidea: cool, thanks alot for sharing :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 8:54 AM
:gidea: This sure will come in handy! Thanks for sharing

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 9:27 AM
Fantastic! The look of a meal, without the look of a party!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 9:50 AM
Thanks, looks more.... natural (in a good way). Thanks anyway, downloading it right now.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 11:06 AM
This is nice, you can use a simple, cheaper looking table for a lawn party for instance, great!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 3:31 PM
What a great idea! I'm surprised this hasn't been done before. Thanks for recoloring (or rather de-coloring) this so we can use all our other tables.

DDO
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 4:51 PM
this is great! i had hoped for something like this. the others were too dressy. thanks for sharing this with us.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:10 PM
Just what I needed. Thanks so much.

jessica
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 8:10 PM
A great big thanks for very generous and helpful people like you here!! Keep up the good work I love you all. Kudos!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:20 AM
awesome awesome!!!! love it! thanks loads.
**rates uber high and thanks**
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 6:23 AM
What a novel idea, I will use this a lot. Thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 12:00 PM
Wicked - something I can use with the Medieval tables to look like a High Feast for my story Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Scholar
#15 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:39 AM
What an excellent idea, thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 7:28 PM
ong waited so long for this, thanks.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:13 PM
Thank you it is brilliant.

If you make things that are unseen, how do you know it is finished?

Actually I do have a request, can you make an invisible TV? I want some sort of object to put on objects that would make the sims want to sit and stare ahead of them for a while, like when they are enjoying a view, or a sunset, or even in a museum.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AEF251

If you make things that are unseen, how do you know it is finished?

Actually I do have a request, can you make an invisible TV?.

If I make things that are unseen, I just test them in game first to see if they are working or not. Sure, I will try to make an invisible tv. I hope it will work fine.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 8:52 PM
Thank you!
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd May 2006 at 6:19 PM
oh how could i miss this urgh but i'm downloading it now

i hate the oringal table it always stands out where ever its placed

now off to see how great this works

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th May 2006 at 3:28 AM
What a clever idea Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:47 AM
This is fantastic...I was so tired of the trad look which is so out of place with modern furniture. Thankyou for being so clever and for sharing.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#23 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:44 AM
That looks really good!

Also, in the 2nd post of the thread http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=93.0 there is a "salad bar" style buffet table cover I made, which is more suitable for buffets in public places.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
That looks really good!

Also, in the 2nd post of the thread http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?topic=93.0 there is a "salad bar" style buffet table cover I made, which is more suitable for buffets in public places.

That is a really cool cover that you made.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:17 AM
I had this table before then lost it when my pc crashed, I have been looking for it for months! Thanks so much for creating it, I love it :-)
Page 1 of 2