Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*NEW* Two Manual French Harpsichord

by simnuts101 Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 1:15 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2008 at 9:12 PM by -Maylin-

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:17 AM Last edited by LyricLee : 27th Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM. Reason: NO FIRST POST POSTS
Oooh, ! This is simply spectacularly gorgeous! :D

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM
Excellent! THis will go perfectly with my Rokoko neighborhood! Thanks a bunch for your fabulous work!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:25 AM
I just love your work..Thank you for sharing.
Alchemist
#5 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:27 AM
Thank you, Simnuts, I am a HUGE fan of your work! It is gorgeous and it will go great in nengi's house with the rest of your stuff!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM
Gorgeous, you have limitless talent and thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:40 AM
Simnuts you are my hero!

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:46 AM
OMG! I was looking for a harpsichord! Thank you so very, very, much! I just love antique/victorian stuff, and this is stunning! Thank you again! Now all I need is a pipe organ!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
I love you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:02 AM
Stunningly gorgeous. As a classical musician I'm always looking for my 'own' kind of stuff.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:14 AM
This is just exquisite! Thank you for sharing. With something this classy it must go in an equally classy home. I'll put it in nengi's Manor
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:35 AM
Great Work
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 5:01 AM
I.. think I'm in love. Thanks so, so much <3

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Inventor
#14 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 5:09 AM
Agreed I always enjoy what you do! You do the best stuff! Never fail to suprize and amaze!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 5:46 AM
Beautiful! And thank you SO much for the fact that they can only practice on it. I get so fed up when my sims keep trying to perform on their own house... alone. :P
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 5:57 AM
Very pretty!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 7:23 AM
beautiful~!
thanx!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 8:11 AM
Finally a welldone Grand piano

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#19 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 8:21 AM
Wow, this is such a 'Beauty', absolutely positively magical. Simnuts you keep making such excellent and accurate objects it is almost scary. Thank you very much for giving us this work of art.
(I will have to change the layout of my 'Manoir' to give this masterpiece it's proper setting)

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 9:54 AM
Really great indeed.
Scholar
#21 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 10:44 AM
It's beautiful
many thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#22 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:39 AM
Oh wow. I have been wanting one of these for a long time! You did a fantastic job on this.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Scholar
#23 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:48 AM
Its sooo beautiful that I was in a hurry to download it.I can't tell more.Its just a masterpiece.Thanks for all the jewels that you share with us.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#24 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:57 AM
This is nice. It's a bit wide for a harpsichord (too many notes) but I suppose that's the limitations of mesh and the sim animations. I would be very interested indeed if you could change the sound - I've been meaning to have a look at that myself. Then maybe I could record some Louis Couperin or Bach and put it in the game. My own harpsichord is a little Flemish (copy) single manual.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 12:05 PM
very nice, thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Page 1 of 4