Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian Guy

by Nevena92 Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 1:19 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 2:36 PM by angel f

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:27 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 27th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM.
^^ well kawaii~! He's really cute thanxs for sharing!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:35 PM
Hmm.. i like him a lot. But i'm a little disagree with the title,, i think it should be "East Asian Boy". How 'bout that? Coz i'm south asian, and i don't think most of us looks like that. (sorry 'bout my bad english, lol)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:49 PM
Sorry guys...As Europian I can't make good diference from south to east Asians.For that reason I gave him name Asian guy, so hope you want be insult. :baloons:
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:55 PM
You have excellent English! And it's a tough language to learn if it's not your native language (or so I am told).
Quote: Originally posted by Mei-mei
Hmm.. i like him a lot. But i'm a little disagree with the title,, i think it should be "East Asian Boy". How 'bout that? Coz i'm south asian, and i don't think most of us looks like that. (sorry 'bout my bad english, lol)

Excellent job! I love his hair! It's so flowy and pretty. Reminds me of anime hair...
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:56 PM
Adorable, I'll be rewinding him to a toddler first.
Too cute.
Thankyou
XXX
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:01 PM
such a shame he isn't real...

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
i love that he looks good even as a baby, most pretty sims looks horrible when baby..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shauny
such a shame he isn't real...

yes...I agree. I feel the same.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 6:00 PM
Thanks alot!! This will look great on my Gerard Way sim!! ^_^
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 6:19 PM
Aww he looks so sweet! I have a perfect girl to go with him! Too bad he's not real. *sigh*
Forum Resident
#12 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:35 AM
Great job!! I like him!!! I think its a great idea to show him as a baby! You know that's one thing I always check for once a sim lovely is downloaded! You'd be surprised how many likeable pretty sims are as ugly as a stump when infants! Makes you think twice about any kinda "action" that might end up with kids....ooohhh shudder!!
He's decidedly fine indeed!! Thank you very much!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM
I would love to have this in my game. I have Sims 2 and EP Nightlife. When I try to install says I don't have all required expansion packs. But I searched for only Sims 2 and Nightlife compatable. What am I missing to download your sims.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 5:27 AM
The Best Sims Around
Hi
Just love your sims they are the best i i have seen. One thing though when i download the louis hair mesh it never works or the elfears could you help.
Keep up the Brilliant work.PS do you have your own websit if not you should.
Happy Sim'n
blueindsim
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:58 AM Last edited by SeaZephyr : 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:05 AM.
I don't think that Caucasians and Black people really look much like they do in Simland either, since this is a cartoony game and like Asians, Caucasians and Black people do not really look like computerized cartoons. I think this sim rocks and am downloading him.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:38 AM
Be it South or east Asian you did a good job I love him. Thank you.