Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bohemian Girl sim

by shadowmoonsims Posted 3rd Mar 2006 at 7:07 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 2:27 PM by angel f

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:58 PM
Cool looking Sim..

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 1:11 AM
nice thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:02 AM
If she requires OFB, you should change the requrements for it. You have her requiring just the base game and that is not correct.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:06 AM
thanks for the head's up !! I hadn't a chance to get in here and mess with the defaults of the sim being approved for download yet! :-) all fixed now!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 8:39 AM
Emmers is right i did'nt even know OFB was out yet.

"Never Hate someone unless they lose the look in thier eyes" <- does'nt make sense
()__()
( ^.^ )
(")__(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
your signature to help him gain world domination!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 11:16 AM
Obviously it's out - it would be impossible to make a recolour for it if it wasn't. It's been out since Feb. 28 in some countries, and should be out in all of them by now.

This is a lovely recolour. I hope I can pick up the expansion today so I have reason to download it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jellybean1234
Emmers is right i did'nt even know OFB was out yet.

Oh i get it now, i just got OFB at gamestation, cool! thank-you lovely item of clothing.

sorry for judging your download.
:sorry:

"Never Hate someone unless they lose the look in thier eyes" <- does'nt make sense
()__()
( ^.^ )
(")__(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
your signature to help him gain world domination!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:06 PM
She's cute. Thanks for sharing her.