Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 47 [NL] - Starter Home

by plasticbox Posted 4th Mar 2006 at 2:15 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 12:02 AM by plasticbox : Dead link rectification

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM
Awesome. Cute little house. I love the simplicity. Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:06 AM
nice clean front of the house!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
I just like your starterhomes. A good price for all the things a sims needs , when you're starting to play.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 5:17 AM
it takes a LOT of hard work to not only create a starter home, but to create a starter home that looks attractive is amazing. this truly is a great house, good job, 5 stars
Inventor
#6 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:51 PM
This one has to be my favourite so far. Love the look of it

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:30 PM
Please, plasticbox - where can I find/download version 47a? There doesn't appear to be a link on this page; a site-search reveals no mention of any such file. I bet I'm overlooking something really obvious, but it's eluding me at present! I'd be very grateful if you can point me in the right direction.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 12:15 PM
Strewth - talk about "ask and ye shall receive..."! Many thanks for posting 47a (and the other new houses) so quickly!

Now to scurry back to "downloads" and try them all out...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:52 AM
This looks just like some of the houses on my street. I love your newbie series
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:19 AM
thank you