Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Highlighted OfB "Emo Hair" Recolours

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 9th Mar 2006 at 10:46 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:49 PM by HystericalParoxysm

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 6:55 PM
Hello, great recolors they look so natural! And I certainly would like the model, the 3rd generation children may come out pretty, you never know I have all the custom stuff already (Except yours)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 7:22 PM
Beautiful colors great job HP

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 8:18 PM
Gorgeous. So cool!! thanks
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 8:36 PM
Ooh, nice job, I don't have OFB yet, but your recol's look great!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 9:13 PM
Very pretty. Maybe a brown with white streaks? Ala Rogue from X-men? That would be pretty. Or a pure white. I'm a sucker for silver hair.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 9:16 PM
jelendra - I was planning on doing white streaked versions for all the colours... I accidentally ended up drawing the white streak for the red on the same layer and got annoyed with it and didn't redo it. But I'll see about doing a brown and probably a black too. I'm a total sucker for white streaks m'self... I can't tell you how pleased I am that I have about 20 grey hairs starting in a cluster about an inch back from my hairline. And as I love making drow, the white's planned. I'll add 'em as soon as I'm done.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 9:29 PM
How about a bright pink one with white streaks. And maybe a lime green with black or black with lime green however you want to do it. I lik ethe funky colors lol. Great job and this is my all time fav hair in the game at the moment. Most of my female simmies are sporting this style! Thank you for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 4:50 AM
Squee! So happy then! I cannot wait. I know what you mean about the white hairs, I refuse to pluck mine. I cannot wait until I get all uber salt and copper. ^_^

Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:18 PM
I love the recolours, the only thing i wish for is someone to alter the front hair a little, so fringe would be shorter and i could see the other eye^)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:45 PM
I tried altering the alpha last night and it is the most frustrating alpha I have ever tried to edit. You mess with one part of it, and it's not in the right spot so you move just a SCOOCH over and suddenly it's on the other side of the face. Wtf? I got so angry with it last night.

Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 9:36 PM
I wish you luck with the mesh anyway, may be when the anger is over the solution will come easily. I cannot even dream of doing something like altering or recolouring. Don't know there to start.)
Thank you once again for recolours.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 12:08 AM
Awesome recolors! Thank you.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 12:20 AM
Very nice! And thank you so much for putting them into the right bins! .

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:34 PM
"Model: Mine (Catherine - she makes hideous children, but if anyone wants her, lemme know). "

HAHAHAHAHAH I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT THAT JUST CRACKED ME UP! HAHAHAH.

Excellent recolors! Thank you!
Inventor
#16 Old 4th May 2006 at 10:46 PM
thanks

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th May 2006 at 3:25 AM
Preeetty. I would love to download the model. Please?
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:20 AM
These recolors are awesome! Thanks for all the hard work, I look forward to more of it. :-)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:23 AM
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th May 2007 at 6:43 AM
I absolutely love these, I can't believe I didn't spot them sooner. I didn't really like the original when I got OfB because I'm a high school student and I thusly see 247.7999 different variants on this DAILY, but honestly, these are beautiful! I'll be using these all the time. (I'm also about to scope back through your downloads again to see if those eyes, brows, recolours and Catherine ever came about in the past year.)

I love the model, however ugly her children may be. Those eyebrows are gorgeous.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th May 2007 at 7:18 AM
Pretty sure I lost Catherine, MiaoMix. The brows have been released on various sims I've made, though never in a full set. The eyes are remarkably similar to my Precious Jewels eyes though not exactly the same.

I ended up not doing any more recolours as this style has been recoloured umpteenjillion times already - I like to plan things and then forget them. S'how I roll. *nods sagely*

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 5:41 PM
OMG! this is so cool! i just recently got sims 3 and i dont have acess to my sims 2, could you convert this?!