Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cain Hargreaves from God Child/Count Cain Saga

by taintedvirtue Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 5:57 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:54 PM
He looks pretty good, but considering the villains of the series spend half their time going on about his gold-tinted eyes, don't you think they should, in fact, be gold-tinted?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM
Great creation! Looks like Bram Stokers' Dracula outfit (at the movie from Francis Ford Coppola) or... the clothes in "Gangs of New York" by (saint) Martin Scorsese. Or... Oliver Twist. Enough. Thank you for this making. Very good work. I love it. I will dress my male Vampires with it.

Simity

~ Atheism: Belief in no God, and no belief in God ~
#4 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:56 PM
Looks good, thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 2:19 AM
Well, you just made my day. You're officially the first fellow Godchild fan I've ever met besides my best friend. Thanks for this, I'll definately be using him! -drool-
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:30 AM
I love Cain. Now he needs a Riff. ^.~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:38 AM
I've been working on Riff and Merry-Weather. Hopefully, they'll be up in a few days.
Inventor
#8 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:48 AM
Pretty good... BUT! I personally would like him better with the long hair? BUT! I still give ya 4stars ;oD I was going to make him but now I don't have to ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:42 AM
I remember when The Cain Saga came out. I was never a manga fan until that day :^). Can't wait 'til August when volume six of God Child comes out. You made my anime/video game neighborhood so much better now. Thank you.

"Fangs ruin any cute pout..." - Rasputina (Transylvania Concubine)