Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburban Splendor

by losonogo Posted 17th Mar 2006 at 1:16 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 8:36 AM
Thats cute =D And theres not many bdrm homes that fall below 50 thousand! Congrates!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 9:09 AM
A very attractive house indeed and I love the garden beds. You really do have an eye for details.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 9:44 AM
the night view is awsome
el magnefico
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:25 PM
Lovely house. Thank you!

Melissa
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:24 PM
Beautiful!!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:39 AM
this is a really pretty house

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 9:49 AM
Very nice, just wish I could afford it in 'Real Life' - hmmm, lucky Sims

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:45 AM
Cost?
OK, so the house looks great, but when I put it in my neighborhood it costs like 1,456,975,000$ and crashes my game when I try to move a family into it. Any ideas?

Mahicaria
Scholar
#10 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:55 PM
Oh, this house is incredible! It's so cool! Thanks!:D

mahicaria, load up the house without moving any people in it. Put in an object like a chair or something, and then exit to neighborhood view and save. The price should be back to normal. This method works for me.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:34 AM
Ooo, so pretty! Awesome house! I swear it looks like a house that's just right down the street too! Great Work!

Pfft...Signatures are for losers....... oh wait.....
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:08 PM
Default Help
I love this house, but when i put it in the game it costs -144,9995. i have tried loading it up but it crashes my game b4 i can even look at it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by becky langdon
I love this house, but when i put it in the game it costs -144,9995. i have tried loading it up but it crashes my game b4 i can even look at it.

Do u have all the expansion packs?

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:15 AM
This house is just gorgeous! The night time pic did it for me two thumbs up!

"Life Is What You Make It"
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 3:12 AM
I loveeee this house!! this house reminds me of my old neighborhood that I just moved out of in Virginia!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:25 PM
i havethem all apart from the new open for business. so i dont know why itwont work. :insane:
#17 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:54 AM
Yes, I'm suffering from the same problem. It seems like there is some custom content that's causing the crashes for Nightlife owners.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:52 PM
i am having problems with my game, it keeps crashing. So whether it is a problem that has become progressively worse and this upload being a warning signal??? I dont know so i'm sorry if its not working, I think as a precaution I will limit the amount of custom content I put in my game.

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 4:15 PM
I really love the look of this house but when I click on it in my game, the whole game crashes, like the previous posts said. Will you be able to fix it some time and re-upload it? Please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 7:46 AM
I will have to try, it is seeming a common error in my game

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 7:48 AM
u need open for business for this to work, I just realised it wasnt selected, sorry guys

Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:56 AM Last edited by ravenjetticon : 14th Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM. Reason: figured it out
beautiful house.

I love it so much I'm actually trying to replicate it in my game, since I don't have Open For Business.

however, I am having a problem: I cannot seem to connect the garage to the rest of the house. as you described it, the house is on foundation and the garage is on terrain, and from the floor plan it seems like the garage and house are connected and actually share a little bit of wall. but when I try to connect the walls of my garage to those of my house, the message "covered by floor tile" pops up, pointing to the foundation, and it won't connect.

any ideas? how did you accomplish this in your game?

edit 8/14: nevermind. turns out there are actually quite a lot of tutorials on this very subject.

new question, though-- would you mind if I upload my version of the house when I'm finished? I think a lot of people who don't have Open For Business would love to have this house, and though it won't be exactly identical, I've spent a lot of time getting it as close as possible. I would of course credit you extensively as the original designer and inspiration. let me know what you think.