Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uti, sexy Vampiress

by amberfaye Posted 17th Mar 2006 at 3:29 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:49 PM
awwww my veins lol SHe looks reallly beautiful- great work on her! I might just have to match her up with my voldemort sim lol

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 2:21 PM
she is wonderful thanks ever so much for her i love her clothes too

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:16 PM
Oh, I'm not going to download her, but I thought I'd mention she's intriguing.

And Uta was a fun one to have on the show. <3

Who said prosthetics didn't deserve love?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:37 PM
nice thanks for sharing :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 6:14 PM
She is beautiful. I have the perfect sim for her in game. Thanks so very much for sharing her.

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:10 PM
cool! shes very pretty! where did you get the clothes with the tie?
she is just the right sim for my story hehe.

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:17 PM
Like the Hairstyle, but i don't have it, and peggysims2 doesn't exists no more...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:32 PM
http://www.peggysims2.net does exsist! I just went there! lol the dress is from this site with the tie on it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 8:26 PM
Cool! Shes Great!

Chuzwaza[I][U]
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 10:23 PM
Very sexy indeed. She's very beautiful. You did an incredible job on her. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing her with us, a lot of people should be grateful for that. I mean, just look at her. She just looks so HOT!! LyricLee's vein was a nice touch. It makes her both scarier and sexier. Thanks again.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
She is a total hottie!! Thank you for the hard work you did in making her!! WOOT!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:44 AM
Ok sry, it still exsists, but yesterday i got bad request... :/
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:49 AM
Great! I thought that scene was so funny especially when Alice saw her name backwards...

Where did you get the clothes with that tie from?

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:31 PM
they are from this site some where...called caberet for all or something like that. They use that new mesh here on MTS2 that everyone is raving and making recolors of....

OMG I know I loved that sence when Uti had Alice chained up in her basement and she was eating her and biting her neck...and then Alice thought she was becoming a vampire! lol UTI (on that show and my sim) is the ultimate hottness of a vampire, thats why I HAD to do her! Id let her tie me up! *giggle*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 6:01 PM
I did a bit of searching and found it, it's made by none other than liegenschonheit... lovely... here it is: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=132681

Anyway, excellent sim, way to go.

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:20 PM
Thanks Allemande!
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 2:15 AM
something isn't right
I love the sim but those beautifil clothes aren't uploaded properly into my game!

help please! :disagree:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 2:29 AM
Correction!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you MUST have peggybodymesh0032 in order for this beautoiful red dress to work. I am sorry for the confusion! Here is a dirct link to the page it is on, first outfit on page. You will recognize it Im sure! Sorru bout that yall!
heres direct link http://www.peggysims2.net/english/c...othing0093.html
Enjoy!
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 2:34 AM
ok thx for that now what about her hair it doesn't look like the one in your pics! i have peggy's mesh,

I'm sorry if I annoy you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:39 AM
it is peggys mesh...its the black hair in pics that kinda hangs in front of her face. You can gte it at that site. Just search female free downloads hair...its in the newest so one of the higher numbered pages...sory Im to tired to search for it right now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 5:53 AM
correctio...not the open for bussiness hair that hangs in face, but the shoulder lengh hair that has side swiped bangs that hang on one side of her eye....
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 11:58 PM
anyone know where I can find the outfit she's in? the black one with that looks like underware?