Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rei Kurosawa from Fatal Frame 3

by flash3389 Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 5:18 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2009 at 7:18 AM by flash3389

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 11:23 PM
How did you get a male hair mesh to work on a female?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 11:24 PM
i didn't babyaisha got it to work.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
i LOVE it! it's gorgeous!
do WE have to download something to get the male hair to work on a female?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:02 AM
nah just grab the male mesh, again BabyAisha already converted the hair so it works. Its in the package.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:05 AM
whoa this sim is Great you have made her Excellent, im currently playing Project zero/fatal frame 3 at the mo^^ as its just come out this week in england ; ;...

oooh and thankyou....

Twilightmist~
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 12:37 PM
Super ..! thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:05 PM
WHoot!! I love the project zero series! Well done on this one, It looks so much like her!..

ZOMG LIKE WTF
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 3:57 PM
She looks pretty cool~! Thanks for making this flash3389
I'm going to try her out in game now~!

btw, I didnt convert the hair mesh into a female one. It's a recolor of Louis' hair that you can find here:
http://louis.new21.net/skin/Louis_main_06hairf.html
the long one~!

My Free Sims2 Site:
www.sims2bnp.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 8:36 PM Last edited by flash3389 : 28th Mar 2006 at 8:56 PM.
lol good looking out babyaisha. Oh and if your all wondering why her boobs are so big its because i have breast augmentation in my game. :arghmaty:
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:04 PM
Im just about to comment on tat but u say wat i wanted to...

nice job anyway...

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:05 AM
just asking.... when i install the sim and want to use creating a family, it appears with a bunny head O.O can someone help me? T.T
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cainzzer
just asking.... when i install the sim and want to use creating a family, it appears with a bunny head O.O can someone help me? T.T

are you serious :O did you download the hair mesh. its the women one as babyaisha corrected me. if it still doesn't work i could always try to send you the big big package.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:05 AM
This is so beautiful you did a great job
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:40 AM
Wow, the likeness is amazin GJ, ty soooo much . Dnt stop creatin and keep up the amazin work

As long as i can dream,
as long as i can think,
as long as i have memory.......
I wil love you.....
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 3:27 PM
Default Can you?
I love it!

Can you make Final Fantasy X characters too? Please!

Greets Yuna
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 6:35 PM
It´s nice!! good job ^_-

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
WOW!!! It looks exactley like her! VERY VERY GOOD JOB!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cainzzer

That happened to me before...you just have to download the hair mesh!
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 11:12 AM
Wow! She look exactly like her! You did a very great job! Fatal Frame is my favorite game. Thank You for this!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 5:02 PM
Ahh! It's so good. Only if I wasn't stu[id one day, and made all or my .rar files turn into documents!!!
Oh well, I'll find a way to work around it. :-P

Great job!

Hehehehe... I have Bella!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:08 PM
Ohhhh I can't wait to see fatal frame 3 in x-box.(Late cos I live at malaysia)

Test Subject
#23 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:51 AM
Man, this should be a featured file! It's better than half the sims in that section, serious. I hope to see more video game characters of this quality...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 6:59 AM
I've been looking all over for this, and I finally found it! Horray! I absolutely love it, it looks like it came straight out of the game itself. I'd like to see Kei and Miku done in this style, simming their apartment(I would have Kei take Yuu's room) would be fun. XD

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 6:18 PM
i love your sim shes so cute and i'v been looking for her ever sence i'v i got the game (fatal frame 1,2,3) ^.^

i will eat you alive i will eat you alive (ok i wont im a vegitarian and thats a song by radio head)
Page 1 of 2