Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Binned* Shortcut of "Medium Wavy 70s male hair" and recolors

by Bea_ap80 Posted 21st Apr 2006 at 2:42 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2012 at 12:25 PM by Bea_ap80

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 8:16 PM
I like it! question: do they appear in the custom folder or in the folder of the hair color...? ( like brown in the folder of brown hair etc.)
Theorist
#3 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 8:22 PM
THANKS...we ALWAYS need new male hair. I like this. It kind of reminds me of David's hair on Roseanne. I was just thinking the other day someone should sim his hairstyle.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 11:58 PM
kinda looks like Ace Young's hair. i like it.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:01 AM
I like it - it looks like my first boyfriend's hair (that was the 70's so I guess he was ahead of his time)

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots
i can't download rar...

Send me your mail in a private message, and I'll send you to your own mail.

Bea
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amberlovesdesims
I like it! question: do they appear in the custom folder or in the folder of the hair color...? ( like brown in the folder of brown hair etc.)

They appear in the Custom Folder. I wouldl like they appeard in the folder of the hair colour, but are a recolor of the atavera mesh, so they appear just like the original mesh, in the custom content.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 12:36 PM
I like you like this hair, but you must be thankfull to Connectzeedots, is who requested a long time ago.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:37 PM
I totally thought the same thing when I saw it luvhorses102- it looks like Ace's hair (from American Idol). Cute. Thanks.

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 6:39 AM
Is there anyway to request that you make the wavy style usable for teens too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:23 PM
I not sure how can I do it, I'll learn how and try.

Bea
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:18 AM
Do we need a mesh for this hair? Where do I find it if so. I love it by the way, and yes, it looks just like Ace's hair,lol. That's what made me download it

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Forum Resident
#13 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:40 PM
I love the mesh and recolors!! The mesh doesn't seem to be added with the recolors, but I found it just any case anyone is looking for it. The link is: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=136110 hope this helps!! Many thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:39 PM
thanks for the hair it looks just like mine
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:15 PM
i love this hair but it dosent work! the long version of it works, but for some reason, the rabbit head shows up when i try to get my sims to wear this! T_T

if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the headsman,
and make the drop, with a smile on your lips.
-Robert Jordan
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:12 PM
Yea, I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the original mesh but these short ones are invisible in my game.

"Using a key to gouge expletives on another's vehicle is a sign of trust and friendship."
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:18 AM
The original mesh has been deleted by atavera - therefore this download no longer works. Such a pity. Very nice hair.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:00 AM
TT-TT i need this mesh
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 11:42 AM
can someone re-post the mesh?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th May 2008 at 12:20 PM
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 4:59 PM
So, I can't use it for teens...
Can I find anywhere this hair for teens?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 6:32 AM
Ha ha, I used to have hair just like this. If only this was usable on teens, I could recreate myself as a teenager.