Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queen of Roses & Sleight of Hand Paintings --- Recolors of Maxis' "Pineapple" Mesh

by ephemera_transient_msr Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:43 PM - Updated 24th Apr 2006 at 6:27 PM by ephemera_transient_msr

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:54 PM
Very good job! They're amazing! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:57 PM
Thanks Kevinsimsmaniac. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
Очень красиво!!!! =))))
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:28 AM
they`re really pretty!
i need photoshop...

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:33 AM
are these in game pics- all uploads require in game photos

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 2:04 AM
Default Hi LyricLee :)
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee

Yes they are in game pics; I just cleaned them up, cut/cropped them very closely, then pasted them onto a new document to give them a nicer presentation.

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 2:58 AM
amazing!!! i so JUST looked at these on 2addicted2sims2!!!! love them!
Instructor
#9 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:34 AM
I'm beginning to think that the only art my sims need is yours. You did an amazing job with this. But I wasn't expecting anything less.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:57 AM
What great paintings!! I love 'Sleight of Hand' especially, very dynamic!
Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:17 AM Last edited by ephemera_transient_msr : 24th Apr 2006 at 3:01 PM.
I forgot to ask...
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee

Would you like me to add 2-3 less formally-presented photos?

ETA (April 23, 2006): I was inside the game and so decided to take additional shots for the thread.

Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:26 PM
its great, but i don't have nightlife.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:50 PM
Finally downloading these gorge recolours for my game - Sam thanks you for the latest additions to her art collection

"No, no, I'm not laughing because it's funny. I think I'm laughing because I'm hysterical. I'm not entirely sure." - SBP Remus <http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoebox_project/>